Author Topic: Halo 3 foundry  (Read 3582 times)

A remake of foundry for halo 3.

I made this entierly from scratch with no one helping me.

Canvas version
http://rapidshare.com/files/230197995/foundry.bls

non-Canvas version
http://rapidshare.com/files/231134262/foundry_2.bls

blank version

not blank version

also the built version has the objects I used place outside the map so you can use them with the duplicator.
« Last Edit: May 09, 2009, 05:01:29 PM by NinjaMaster164 »

Needs pictures. Also just upload the save file here. There could be a virus in that file for all I know

What map was this made in?
Nvm

PICS: (eh I have a lot of free time)

« Last Edit: May 02, 2009, 03:01:15 PM by DYLANzzz »

There is some pictures for you people that want em...

thats actually pretty good

it looks small...
but it looks good.

I think it looks pretty cool

when you all say it looks "good" it looks like the game or its ok
bc i only see a room with a claw and some ramps

I think that it looks a bit boxy and unicollored.

I think that it looks a bit boxy and unicollored.
I tried to make it like blank foundry from halo 3. And it does need lots of coloring. I'm just lazy. If you color it or add stuff to it. Post it in the Gallery.

I'm afraid someone has already built a very detailed version with a team.
I forget who, but if you search Foundry you'll probably find it. It was very cool.

As for this build, It's simple, but it brings out foundry for me. So nice job.

Needs pictures. Also just upload the save file here. There could be a virus in that file for all I know
Yea, and use zips, because with rar. files, the many mac users on BL forums need to download another program besides archive utility.

Yes, please use .zip. Some people, like me, have computers that are too stuffty to run a .rar reader. It looks okay. A little plain though...

This barely looks like it. Anyways, someone already attempted it.

ppl need to stop posting gay halo stuff. halo is completly pointless. all it was made for is a multiplayer game. and ppl are always like " I LUV HALO 3, ITS THE BEST!!!111!!1" they are the freakin same. its just different maps and characters and weapons. its the same freakin story line.