Poll

Should I add a midi editor in front of the configuration board?

Yes
No
Make a cake customizer

Author Topic: IEvent Voiceboard Computer V2 (Manual reformatted)  (Read 3210 times)

It is spelt, NUISANCE...
Thank you, fixing.

No life. Lolz.
If you don't think about the long time it takes to do these things, builds even... Why are you here?

And about 190 0f those are setColor?
No, most of it is the opening, closing, and toggling. Only the paint has a lot of setcolor events. If I had to extimate, its 5x12 meaning 60 of those are color.

Thank you, fixing.
If you don't think about the long time it takes to do these things, builds even... Why are you here?
Yea, I have never said no one has a life. It is the 3rd most stupidly common insult. Next to your face, and your mom.

Tom

You also used the most basic way of opening/closing programs. You should have tried doing it without make the windows redner/derender.

You also used the most basic way of opening/closing programs. You should have tried doing it without make the windows redner/derender.
Good, I might try to redesign that in v3. Not sure though, If I derender it and things, I can add more windows without cluttering the computer area. I appreciate the suggestion.

You have now been commemorated with one double chip cookie
 :cookie:

Cookie monster isn't gay, veggie monster on the other hand..
Yeah i guess your right I wish there was a :Michael Jackson: thingy i can use...

Matthew^^ has deleted this gay comment.
« Last Edit: May 07, 2009, 05:56:32 PM by Matthew^^ »

DO NOT WANT!
Yea, I't would be quite scary, Also, I fixed the manual.

Seriously, 7 days though?

Seriously, 7 days though?
Not straight work.
I need to sleep, practice music, exercise, go to school, eat, drink, and piss. :D Jk but really. It took about a week to develop. Do you have any suggestions for my computer? Or do you want to hopelessly flame me.

I see people want a cake creator. Should I make it so you can modify the colors of toppings, the layer, the cake itself. Or other things. Post if you have any suggestions.

Its great, works fine and very easy interface. Only problem is the game, but I managed to get it working.

It looks very nice, but would you mind updating the save to just be on one baseplate? I have demo now, and I want something to pass the hours, after having sent in my order.

Its great, works fine and very easy interface. Only problem is the game, but I managed to get it working.
Read the bug fixing, you need to randomize it using the green button before you start. Because the number that it shows isn't the printcount.

It looks very nice, but would you mind updating the save to just be on one baseplate? I have demo now, and I want something to pass the hours, after having sent in my order.
I managed to dupe half of it, but It took some time to make it, so I saved the events a couple of times, so, Well, it needs to be on that tower :D. I will decorate it though :D