Author Topic: Shrink Ray  (Read 13226 times)

what if they resize them self to .5 .5 .5?would that be their "normal" size?

Didn't Badspot suggest this?

On topic: Really good. The model looks a bit weird, though. Maybe make the handle thicker and a bit more rounded?

I always wondered if someone was going to do this...

what if they resize them self to .5 .5 .5?would that be their "normal" size?
No, it wouldn't do anything at all. :C
Didn't Badspot suggest this?

On topic: Really good. The model looks a bit weird, though. Maybe make the handle thicker and a bit more rounded?
If Badspot suggested it, you're welcome, Badspot. :D
Also, I'll work on the model. Everyone, please suggest how I might improve the model. I want to get better.

Bushido has offered to do the model, so we'll be getting rid of my ugly model soon!  :cookieMonster:

It wouldn't be too bad for a minigame. If the minigame owner controls which weapons they have, then a Shrink Ray would only be used in that sort of deathmatch. It's like the Horse Ray, effectively - fun weapon, if obscure enough to not be used often.

Make it shrink by 0.2 scale every time you are hit, when you reach 0.2 or below you die. Somewhat like the Horse Ray, except non-bouncing and a different colour/effect.
Then it's a five-hit kill from standard scale, but it also weakens people when you hit them with less HP, less attack power, etc.

getWord(%obj.getScale(),2) is what the default Add-Ons like the Tank and Projectile Code use to determine an object's scale factor - its height. This does mean that it works a little odd with the "scale x y z" event, though.

You could have atleast made a better model.

First post!
Edit: ARGH!!! GOD...

No one cares, and why quote the whole first post with it's images and so?

On topic: It's good but i don't like the model.

You could have atleast made a better model.
Would you rather I reused the printer?
I at least tried. I'm not that great of a modeler, which is why I usually get others to make a model for me and then script it. Bushido said he'd make another model for this. Just be patient.

Before Shrink Ray:

Survivor A- TANK!
Survivor B- Aw Sheet!

After Shrink Ray:

Survivor A- TANK!
Survivor B- *shrinks, kills with crowbar* Ah, revenge!

Nice thing that makes everything smaller!