Author Topic: Best Blockland Players  (Read 13356 times)

nobody knows who these guys are

some of the dudes on this list don't fit the requirements/ aren't at all famous

why is this in drama? are you trying to spark something here?

Indeed.

I laughed really hard at ShortFactor and Kalphiter.

Sprint is mean >.<

He told me to make something to get into his clan, so I start making giant blue piggy. About 1/3 into it, he clears mah bricks D=< and I tried it again, cleared mah bricks

your just kissing his ass
I'm kissing no one's ass. Feep is just a dipstuff.

MP6767
F-22
bithead9
ShortFactor
Sprint
FrostBite

Kalphiter
Ottosparks
Yorktown95

Tezuni
Pandan
CrazyGoodDude
Twix
Hugums
Who are these and to some why are they on there.

Metal, only make a dumb topic like this if you have good judgement of who deserves to be on the list.

It's pretty clear you are judging on who your friends are when I see Kalphiter and some of those new guys i have never heard of.
And its really clear when I see ShortFactor, he is such an attention whore.  I will start from the beginning with him.

This is back when I was working on GLaDOS, a long time ago, but gee, he wasn't shy about making me hate him more and more.

He wanted full trust to portal on my bricks, so I'm, of course, like wtf?  Build your own bricks to portal, or portal on terrain.
He doesn't accept, and after a while, he decides he says he will steel my build if I refuse to give him trust.  I'm not very frightened but this seeing as by now, half of Blockland knows about my project. So I decide that I will ban him if he wants to be a douche about it.  A while later, musta been a few weeks, I don't know.  He came back and of course everyone recognizes him and all.  I will admit, we were a bit harsh :3.  But he left.  Crap went down throughout all of this on IRC.  But this next event takes the cake

It had to have been months after this had happened, I was finished with GLaDOS and moved onto other projects.  Short comes along and he says that he has changed, and wants to have a truce, and all that jazz.  I do accept his offer, and we are cool throughout the whole time being there, but for some reason, he fired up again, I think it was some guy in the server.  Started saying how he was done with this bullstuff game, and trying to put heat on me saying I lead someone to quitting.  We talked over IRC, going back and forth.

Sure enough, the next day he is on like nothing happened, and he continues to be on almost every day until this day.  I have been leaving him alone, but I do love how he tried to say I lead him to quitting when he didn't even quit.

Sorry if some of this is untrue, it was a while ago, I did not try to lie about any of it.  But we can see now, it's clear that you just put your friends on that list.

I am the best player in the world.

These are the people who I think are good.

1. -Tails-
2. Ladios
3. Sony
4. Heedicalking
5. Quark
6. Ghoul
7. Poiuyt
8. Boomshan
9. Slicksilver555

:D
« Last Edit: May 12, 2009, 11:28:43 AM by Big Brother »

MP6767

Wait, what? How is this guy above Badspot/Kaje/Spaceguy?

I am being modest when I say that i should be in that list.
Of forget I just douchebagged it up.
Well 've got mild support...I guess... Aw whatever.
These lists are kinda dumb, considering it can hurt some people's feelings who are feeling they are popular. Why even make these posts? I mean seriously. now I'm crabby. And you put you're friends up there? I forgeted you up in a dogfight reeeal bad. Wait that doesn't matter.

(sorry for ranting on my fingers move to fast and my mouth moves too slow).

Jogur with his 60 People servers every time he is on, he is popular :P

Omg i'm on the list! :o

Omg i'm on the list! :o
Yeh, god knows what happened there.

Yeh, god knows what happened there.
Holy stuff I was just thinking that exact thing too.