Author Topic: Where did you get your AoT name from?  (Read 6523 times)

Mine is Destruction, I got mine from my previous nicknames of Terror, Carnage etc... and it is also on one of my favourite tops.

Mine started on blockland. xD
I just started and was named blockhead While the movie Predator was on HBO and well...Here I am.

rudyman

Mine comes from my name... but my other alias, makaan, comes from this game Homeworld 2.

EDIT: here's a pic.
« Last Edit: July 03, 2006, 05:35:17 PM by rudyman »

hmmm. TMC is my forum name. Lord TMC is my ingame name.

Nope don't see the connection.

Battlezone II. It's the name of the human hover tank, the Sabre main battle tank, though I spelt it wrong when I got internet on my computer (4-5 years ago), and it stayed.
:D

Hovertanks FTW!

Battlezone II. It's the name of the human hover tank, the Sabre main battle tank, though I spelt it wrong when I got internet on my computer (4-5 years ago), and it stayed.

Hovertanks FTW!

ZOMFG BATTLEZONE ][ ROCKS!

Hovertanks FTW!

hover tanks own <3

Trigun (the coolest anime ever.)

Well my 3 names Cougar,metallica.ratrod
Cougar = a 76 Mecury Cougar was my first car
Metallica = favorite band
Ratrod = type of car i want ;D

GoronLeader = uh... blockland.

Mine is from a little game....you may have heard of it......Metal Gear Solid! ;)

My name is Kitty IRL, so..
Probably simplest name here. xD

from that show on adult swim "lupin the 3rd" i just edited the name to make it lopon and then added storm = loponstorm

My name is Kitty IRL, so..
Probably simplest name here. xD

0.0...........That is the coolest thing I have ever heard xD

lol so was your "from a little game called metal gear solid" lol [sarcasim] that was the fartherest idea of where i thought you got your name [/sarcasim] XD