Author Topic: New Item: Aloshi's Parachute + New model  (Read 26230 times)

I made something for this, but when the script broke I gave up.

Does it still make a new Player Datablock named "Standard Player" Witch has the Gravity Edited (Or max fall speed)? If so, no Download. I used to hate having to check both Starndard Players just for the regular one in the times of V8.

I'm intrested in your model.

Win.

Finally a working parachute for Blockland, kudos to you for fixing it.

You guys should use this to stop from looking up/down while using the parachute:

Code: [Select]
maxlookangle = 0;
minlookangle = 0;

You guys should use this to stop from looking up/down while using the parachute:

maxlookangle = 0;
minlookangle = 0;

Yes, but then you can't shoot at targets when coming down, so Dogfight servers just die

Even if it's more like a real Parachute

Did you guys fix the script for taking it off/on in mid Air, and it taking off your Cape, Backpack?
« Last Edit: May 06, 2009, 02:12:17 PM by Flying Ace »

maxlookangle = 0;
minlookangle = 0;
Too bad there isn't a place to mount things to that doesn't rotate.

Someone should edit this so it changes colors depending on your paintcan like the skiis

Other than that, this is epic, now maybe in dogfight servers, when we walk our parachutes won't appear inside our heads and rock back-and-forth

alo didn't get back to real life, he's just not doing anything blockland related unless someone directly asks him or something

and he keeps his scripts to himself

This.

Yes, but then you can't shoot at targets when coming down, so Dogfight servers just die

Even if it's more like a real Parachute

Did you guys fix the script for taking it off/on in mid Air, and it taking off your Cape, Backpack?
I couldn't agree more.

Very useful, I'll download it for funzies :D

Holy crap!!!

Ive been waiting for this to show up again for weeks!

Ha Ha...