Author Topic: New Item: Aloshi's Parachute + New model  (Read 26234 times)

I don't know if this has happened to anyone else but when i have this on and i take it off i have to go back to avatar options and put my cape back on :{C

I don't know if this has happened to anyone else but when i have this on and i take it off i have to go back to avatar options and put my cape back on :{C
Hm..

u know i also have a expierience of going to the real world...it sucked. GOOD PARACHUTE XD I am gonna DL

GERONIMO (chute opens) :P  :cookie: :cookie: :cookie:

thank you for the parichute!  :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie:

Crap, we've lost another one to the real world...

On the good side: Thank you for releasing an actual working parachute! :D

What is this real world you speak of?

Also; Good job, Pandan! I like the new model!

** IceBlue gets the duck out of that plaen **

Then you must have a conflicting addon.
Is there a list of conflicting addons so I may know what to disable?

The Model kills your backpack or any item on your avatar that is on your back. D:

The Model kills your backpack or any item on your avatar that is on your back. D:

:P
yea

this is awsome i needed it   :iceCream: :cookie: :iceCream:

:cookieMonster:

wait a second it destroys whats on your back =(

i like it but pandan told me he did script or did he say he used blender i dunno but i think that he did script but he genearally dosent do scripting.

i like it but pandan told me he did script or did he say he used blender i dunno but i think that he did script but he genearally dosent do scripting.
Stop bumping old topics. Now. That should be a rule.

Stop bumping old topics. Now. That should be a rule.
what the heck im not bumping it. it isnt my fault your add-on is freezing my computer...

what the heck im not bumping it. it isnt my fault your add-on is freezing my computer...
It isn't my fault that your computer came from 1980.
Learn what bumping is before you say you are not bumping.