Author Topic: hi!!!!!!!!!! :D  (Read 4217 times)

Obvious troll.  This account was created by http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?action=profile;u=11724 for the sole purpose of being stupid.

Have a nice 2 week vacation from the forum, Knifeman.
Have I said that you're the best admin ever yet? Well, you are.

Hello.

I would like to point out that I was not the one to post the rest of the posts, I started the topic, yes, but I gave the account to my friend, just so that I could annoy him. He does not have another account, and I think I put him off the forums for good. I am sorry for how this turned out.

INB4

hi my names antinoob12345 and i am against noobs and spma!!! if ur againts spam and noobs plzzz say so here!!!! XD XD

User was banned for this post

Terms and conditions I believe
OH CR-- I mean I am okay with that ;]

OnTopic: It's a spy boys! He disguised himself as a friendly noob. Spy.

Hello.

I would like to point out that I was not the one to post the rest of the posts, I started the topic, yes, but I gave the account to my friend, just so that I could annoy him. He does not have another account, and I think I put him off the forums for good. I am sorry for how this turned out.

yeah and I'm Pocahontas TEEHEE

Hello.

Hello.

Lying doesnt help.
Also, this isnt a letter to the loving president.. You can talk normaly on the internet.

how is thsi ironic???? and im not stupid!!!

signature worthy

EDUT: aw man it was satire :(

Learn to be a good troller before you start trolling.

If it pisses you off, he's being a good troll. Duh.