Author Topic: i have a request  (Read 940 times)

some one should make a zombie mod that with the zombies faces are random if you can make it plz say so

and don't say any bad comments

Tips:

1. Make the topic name more specific.
2. Don't say "Don't flame", "Don't make mean comments", etc, or it becomes an invitation.
3. Please use some punctuation.

some one should make a zombie mod that with the zombies faces are random if you can make it plz say so

and don't say any stuffty    or ill ban you from my server

my name is Admiral Riley

There is already a Zombie mod, look for the Zombie Mod 3 Left 4 Block topic in the Add-Ons section of the forums please

This remind of of the one where when you killed a zombie it says "You killed Badspot" or "You killed Kaje" and other names. That was kind of cool if you ask me.

There is already a Zombie mod, look for the Zombie Mod 3 Left 4 Block topic in the Add-Ons section of the forums please

He wants the faces to be random for some reason.

and don't say any stuffty    or ill ban you from my server

That's not a threat.

1. This is the "Suggestions & Requests" section of the fourms. I would have never guessed that you had a Request... And I don't think it's possible to randomiize just your face, is it?

i mean so that when the zombie respawns it has a different face  :nes:

Ahhhh... I see what you mean. The zobies are based of actual characters, so you can't really change the face. Well, I guess you could go screw around with the file for zombies, but I wouldn't bother if you can't even use propper spelling and grammar.

no thats not what im saying im just asking if some one should make a zombie mod that the zombie faces are different each time they respawn

Through magic, even changing faces is possible =D