Author Topic: Explode Events  (Read 12467 times)

All the explode functions that are in FFC, made into events. The FFC script is required, this is an Add-on to the FFC Script. If you need FFC, you can download it here http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=46132.0.

Includes:
  • ExplodeHead
  • ExplodeBody
  • ExplodeLHand
  • ExplodeRHand
  • ExplodePants
  • ExplodeLFoot
  • ExplodeRFoot

Download Link
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?xzmwqjigymd

Credits:
Fooly Cooly for the FFC script
Transformer for giving me the idea
LolSalad for helping me
« Last Edit: May 09, 2009, 01:13:31 PM by gpushee »

Coulnd't you have made one that doesn't require FCC?  FCC is crap and ruins stuff.  Like in minigames, you can easily cheat to give yourself flight.

Coulnd't you have made one that doesn't require FCC?  FCC is crap and ruins stuff.  Like in minigames, you can easily cheat to give yourself flight.

You can turn off FCC in minigames. Still, it is a pretty annoying Add-On.

Does it have to be enabled to work, or can it be downloaded and turned off?

/normalme, I believe could not be turned off.

You can turn off FCC in minigames. Still, it is a pretty annoying Add-On.

Does it have to be enabled to work, or can it be downloaded and turned off?
I'm pretty sure you can still do /normalme

FFC=fooly fun commands
FCC=a TV censoring agency
geez people,get it right...

FFC=fooly fun commands
Lol, Fooly's Command Commands.

FFC=fooly fun commands

Lol, I didn't even notice..

I couldn't get the explode emitters to work without FFC. If I get it working, I'll update it.

Warning - while you were typing a new reply has been posted. You may wish to review your post.

Warning - while you were typing a new reply has been posted. You may wish to review your post.

Warning - while you were typing a new reply has been posted. You may wish to post anyway because we don't care that someone posted before you.

Couldn't you have just looked at Fooly's code to see how he blew up nodes and just added that to your script?

Couldn't you have just looked at Fooly's code to see how he blew up nodes and just added that to your script?
I did, for some reason, it's not going through with the emitters, it just makes the body part disappear without an emitter.

FFC=fooly fun commands
Geez Meekl, use your space bar.

Can you explode arms?(not hand only)