Author Topic: Map idea: Car Ride  (Read 1429 times)

all I want is a map that looks like its moving away from you

i like it better when you just get run over and die and stfu
Pointless flame, You don't look cool, you look like a jackass.

Sounds awesome. Maybe something for GSF Ghost?

Sounds good, anyone up to it?

I can try, but I don't know how to animate the pistons or the wheels. I can use physical zones to make the mini fig fly back when they hit the ground, and the ground can be a water block with a road texture applied to it to make it look like the car is in motion. Modeling a detailed car could be insane though, especially now that QuArK is acting up on me.

I got it working, although the physical zone is kind of glitchy when you fall off the vehicle (for now a flat bed truck). Can someone animate rotating wheels that are human-scaled?

lol it would be funny if you found gum or any other food underneth the seats
 :cookie:

I got it working, although the physical zone is kind of glitchy when you fall off the vehicle (for now a flat bed truck). Can someone animate rotating wheels that are human-scaled?
What happened to no more making maps?
Ah, who am I kidding, I'm not complaining!

lol, well I decided last week to release a few more, kind of like an encore, due to the overwhelming responce I got when I said I was quitting. Besides this request, I have one or two other maps coming.

lol, well I decided last week to release a few more, kind of like an encore, due to the overwhelming responce I got when I said I was quitting. Besides this request, I have one or two other maps coming.
Nice!

lol it would be funny if you found gum or any other food underneth the seats
 :cookie:
the seats are about 4" above the floor,you won't fit gum under without letting go of the steering wheel. also you'd probably cut your hand on metal.

I live in Virginia

Good idiea. When the airvent turns on we fly away and Splat on seat!
ME TO

a piston is basically an upside-down cup, so you won't get flattened. and you can't animate(i think) maps.
a piston goes DOWN into a vent in the block and if you go down in there SPLAT.ohst double POST  :cookieMonster: