Author Topic: New Weapon: GShotgun  (Read 23494 times)

the model is ok but add more color it looks realy stuffty wih only one color.[no offense]

And Ephi doesn't mind that too much, what he minds is the fact that you gave him no credit for the code you "borrowed".
Dude look at the credits on the main post. I edited it to give him credit for the spread.

Um yeah, those people were my friends.

Read:

Then you listed off a bunch of people who aren't your friends (even though you said they were), or if they were, they were definitely not respected members in the community,

I used your build because I didn't feel like building stuff and I had no builds that size I could have used.

Okay, but then why did you call it crap, and why did you not give credit?  You came to my server, and then told me "why should I give credit for a crap build?" over and over.  Again, why were you using it if you thought it was crap?  Makes no sense, and your both admitting in-game that you were using it without credit and this tell me that you were up to something, and now you're just pulling "aw man ur build be crap" arguments to put me down because you know you failed, hard.

Edit: I never said I made it. I never knew who made it. Get over it.

You never said you made it, correct.  I never said you said you made it.  That's not the point.

Also correct is that you never knew who made it, because the actual build "stealer" here was Sonic.

This kind of statement just proves the above paragraph.  Get over yourself, and stop using personal attacks as a last ditch effort to cover-up your stupidity.

And Fusion, thank you, because you said the following:

That means that he thinks that it is good.

Exactly.  But he then spams my server saying he doesn't, and says things like "I have a ton of friends (insert fake friend list here) on BL that would say this is terrible", not withstanding the nice comments I've gotten on the RTB topic and the gallery topic here.

Um okay, if you think those friends are fake. Simply ask them.

NiXiLL, Jirue, Miga, Rky, Menen, Stratofortress.

I wouldn't call them complete 100% friends, but I suppose they count.

Um okay, if you think those friends are fake. Simply ask them.

NiXiLL, Jirue, Miga, Rky, Menen, Stratofortress.

I wouldn't call them complete 100% friends, but I suppose they count.

Okay, now address the other points in my post.

Okay, now address the other points in my post.
Everything else:

I was angry.

Everything else:

I was angry.

Thank you for your explanation.  Sorry to bring this up yet again, but the issue had to be resolved fully, so thank you.

I was angry.

Anger

The license to do what ever you want ;)

Thats pretty big... You should make it smaller.
But othervise Downloading.

DUDE YOU NEEEEEED TO MAKE A SMALLER SIZE OF IT!

Awesome you |]353R\/3 4 CoOkiE!!!!!111111oneoneoneoneeleveneleve n COOKIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cookieMonster: :cookie: :cookie:

>_> reminds me of... *shiver* roblox......