Author Topic: Team Deathmatch  (Read 48301 times)

wont let me create teams. w-teh-ef

u know why you need to install the team death mauch mod

but where can we find the spacemods

He says look for the tab called 'Spacemods' you ninny :P
is it in the brick selector menu???

I think I've said this before somewhere.
But, the "Team Only" vehicle spawns need to be fixed.
It seems even if you are the opposing team, you can get into a enemy vehicle if you fall onto it fast enough, or if you get ran over.
Is there a way to improve the protection on those things?

It seems to be that you can't drive the vehicle but you can jump into it if someone else is in it.

In any case, I don't really like the team-only vehicles mechanic in general since it seems to be badly used where there could be strategy by stealing enemy tanks or transports for capture the flag etc.

It seems to be that you can't drive the vehicle but you can jump into it if someone else is in it.

In any case, I don't really like the team-only vehicles mechanic in general since it seems to be badly used where there could be strategy by stealing enemy tanks or transports for capture the flag etc.
yea so back to topic i found the spacemod thingy    i use the flag spawns but after i plant them what to i do man WHAT DO I DO

Don't use the version on my google pages site. That is extremely out of date. Download the latest version off RTB.

Start a server with Gamemode_CaptureTheFlag enabled. Place Team 1 and Team 2 flag spawn bricks as well as team capture zones, then start a minigame when you spawn. Scroll down the "General" tab and change the Game Mode from Deathmatch to Capture the Flag. Click the "Teams" tab and create two teams, changing the colour of each and the weapons/playertype if you want. Enable Auto Sort in "Sort" mode. Click "Create >>" - you should be put into a team and flags should be available on the spawns.

is this just v2 or is it a continually update post cuz i need v5 and i cant find it

Continue discussion in this topic.