Author Topic: Terrain Build Rules (64x grid and baseplate enforcement)  (Read 27826 times)

You do realize that people call everything from failed mods to JVS doors "Epic", right?
No, none of this is epic, now THIS, this is epic!

On-Topic: This sounds pretty neat, i'll think about getting it :)

try to make one ...

Warning - while you were reading 8 new replies have been posted. You may wish to review your post.                    

STFU... anyways, make one for 32X baseplates.

Warning - while you were reading 8 new replies have been posted. You may wish to review your post. [/color]
HAHAHAHA, counted, 10 8 other posts in under... 30 seconds lol
« Last Edit: May 12, 2009, 06:38:27 PM by ace frog »

http://blockland.us/files

Directory Listing Denied
This Virtual Directory does not allow contents to be listed.

:O Conspiracy

Anyway nice add-on, although I'll edit it for 8x8 bricks. Less laggier and better for terrain builds (in my opinion.)

Could you make it so you can set the brick that is only allowed to be placed on the ground please?
Instead of just 64x64, otherwise, it's really useful.

Could you make it so you can set the brick that is only allowed to be placed on the ground please?
Instead of just 64x64, otherwise, it's really useful.

Just be happy Badspot took sometime out of his life to give us an add-on. Be happy with that for a while. This add-on is not "better" then other player made add-ons. Everyone stop think that it is just because Badspot made it. And lastly:

Badspot is not a god... he is a normal person that has made a game that is popular.

This mod is almost completely useless, except for those gay landscape builds.

This mod is almost completely useless, except for those gay landscape builds.
You're a moron, this mod helps with multiple features. Also, those "Gay" landscape builds that you speak of are made by morons like you. Many of the landscape builds out there right now are very nice including Badspot's build. This mod is useful unlike anything you have made.

Will get later, when Off steam's web browser..

Does it let you place 4x4 cubes I see your server does not.

Won't download until approval from RTB
Lol

I'll use this for city builds (After changing 64x to 32x.)

Did you make it so you can't overlap anothers space? build off your 64x space?

-Stuff-
He was just making a suggestion, don't get your shorts in a knot, also, when people say that Badspot is a god, i'm pretty sure they don't mean like a real life god or anything, they just can't think of anyway to express their excitement over his add-on, so instead of saying "This is awesome!", "This is great!", "This is epic!", etc

Won't download until approval from RTB
Lol
Haha, you're funny
Sarcasm :D

Helpful if you like doing community builds

This is no way, shape or form Epic. It is a mod big whoop. If I were to make the same thing, nobody would care. Stop treating Badspot like a god.
But Badspot has the ability to ban you from the game and forums. Flaming him is not an option. And besides, it is very useful.

We never said he was a god, he made a useful mod and we asked for improvements, stop being such an idiot.