Author Topic: Ephialtes.  (Read 6252 times)

And Wedge wins it again! You should be a professional person.

When it comes down to it I don't think it's about who makes the better scripts and things then who but instead who can take criticism with a grain of salt and look back over his work and who dismisses what all others say in because of some petty pride. Arguing with people over criticism is a bad direction to put energy in and goes to show you're just along for the e-rep ride, putting minimal effort into a product and releasing it to gather praise or somesuch.

If you let your pride get in the way of making something good into something fantastic then ironically you'll never make anything fantastic. You have to accept the fact that your current design is most probably stuff, no matter what your expertise or whatnot. People do you immense favors by taking the time to point out what's wrong with it, it's criticism. Now you know what you have to do next in order to improve your project, you took it as Constructive criticism.

But if you're just showing off your project and taking criticism as shots at your reputation or some stupid stuff like that it shows you're not competent, quite frankly. You're working on projects for the wrong reasons and you're showing yourself as an uncommunicative person overall by shooting down critics.

Essentially, if you're ever critisized by anyone, not just Ephi but even non-scripters or whatever, take it with a grain of salt and look over your stuff with equal amounts of pessimism that the critic might have a good point.

He really stole GUI form Macintosh.

I declare this the most hilarious post of the year.

He really stole GUI form Macintosh.

What i am doing after reading that