Author Topic: So I was sitting in my computer class, and the kid next to me was playing...  (Read 2814 times)

roblox :O

Not that I hate roblox or anything. I just found it surprising that the kid next to me was playing a game in the Blockland 'genre'. I was going to recommend Blockland to him, but I don't really know him so I didn't.

You should've popped open these forums. :D

One time someone randomly walked by talking about roblox to someone, on reaction, I gave him a mad look and told himto play Blockland.

He said "no", that game sucks :I

If the kid was playing ROBLOX, I'm sure you could get on the Blockland forums.

Yeah, you should've quickly opened up Blockland or something.

This kid at my lunch table plays Roblox. I told him he should play Blockland and he was like "BLOCKLAND IS CHEAP, THEY MAKE YOU PAY!"
If you ask me, hes the cheap one for not wanting to pay $20 for a quality game. Thats also what I told him and he shutup

This happened to me about 3 days ago. I told him to play Blockland, but he refused. The thing about ROBLOX members, there stupid. ROBLOX brainwashed all the little bastards.

This happened to me about 3 days ago. I told him to play Blockland, but he refused. The thing about ROBLOX members, there stupid. ROBLOX brainwashed all the little bastards.

I was on the forums at one point :D

Well, I always browse the forums in school.

i thought you was going to say 'with himself'

Hey! i play roblox..well used to it stoped working so i was stuck with blockland ive playd both and i find roblox better in some things but how blockland is simple kinda makes it fun

They blocked the forums at my school, plus when your on the comps in the computer lab, they usually are monitoring you and if they catch you on a site that your not supposed to be on, the take away computer usage for a while.

They blocked the forums at my school, plus when your on the comps in the computer lab, they usually are monitoring you and if they catch you on a site that your not supposed to be on, the take away computer usage for a while.

Are you in Elementary loooool. Go to high school and get your own laptop. They cannot moniter you.

Are you in Elementary loooool. Go to high school and get your own laptop. They cannot moniter you.
I don't really think they use computers in elementary except to access library websites/do educational programs, besides, the kids wouldn't even know how to open the internet.