Author Topic: Life Support/Space Build Gamemode?  (Read 1055 times)

I mean, like in GMOD, I just wondered if you could somehow port it to Blockland or so, then we could have more realistic Space Stations, space ships etc. etc.

Don't know what Life Support is? Click here.

Because everything in Gmod needs to be in Blockland.

No, because I am working on a space station, and it just so happens that I would enjoy a life support system.

Ya this is a cool idea.
lets say a player jumps into space and they can only stay out before they have to come in for a new air tank or somthin

lets say a player jumps into space and they can only stay out before they have to come in for a new air tank or somthin

So there would be a bar to indicate air amount, and players would have an "Air Tank" item to replenish air? There could also be a "Jet Pack" item for space flying, and it could have a "fuel tank" item to replenish it's fuel, also indicated by a bar. If there is a "Flying cap" that lets you fly, can there be a  Jet Pack?

Interesting idea, I hope this is made.

How would one detect if the player is "outside" the station or "in" it?

Or you could just set this all up using the Zone events.. Only bad thing about that is it would be limited to wherever you place the zone..

All I have to say to this is:

Yes.

How would one detect if the player is "outside" the station or "in" it?
Some air tanks gives air in a chosen radius.

this is an absolutely loving fantastic idea

i'll get on the props!

this is an absolutely loving fantastic idea

i'll get on the props!
:cookieMonster:

So there would be a bar to indicate air amount, and players would have an "Air Tank" item to replenish air? There could also be a "Jet Pack" item for space flying, and it could have a "fuel tank" item to replenish it's fuel, also indicated by a bar. If there is a "Flying cap" that lets you fly, can there be a  Jet Pack?

Thats exactly what i mean :D
here is a cookie > :cookie: