Author Topic: I need a bit of decal help.  (Read 450 times)

Alright, I was completely sure I had done this right, but something I'm unaware of seems to have gone awry. I finished a decal earlier today, and I was about to test it so I could make touch-ups and release it. However, it seems I've done something so that it doesn't show up in-game. I know the following things to be true;

• The decal is 256x256.
  • The thumbnail is 64x64 and is in a folder named "thumbs".
  • The main folder is a ZIP file and is named following the file naming format of "Decal_Name.zip".
  • The decal is in my add-ons folder.
  • The name of the decal contains no spaces, not sure if that matters.
  • There is no "server.cs" or "description.txt". I was aware they are unneeded for faces and decals.
  • The decal and its thumbnail are in PNG format.

So please, if you have any idea what might be wrong, tell me. It's starting to drive me crazy.

?

Thank you for your unneeded, unhelpful, and otherwise downright useless post. What exactly did I not make perfectly clear to you?

tl;dr Decals no work.

He must be used to the usual "It's broken, you know what's wrong because you have psychic powers so I'm not going to go into detail" topics here.

Although not a big one, bump.

I really want to know what's going on here. Any intelligible suggestions are welcome.

Can you upload the .zip for the me to check and maybe fix? After I fix it, I'll tell you the problem.

And you didn't zip them in a folder, right?

Wrong fourm. This should go on General Modification Help.

Wrong fourm. This should go on General Modification Help.

I resolved my original problem, but I have another. I'll post it there.