Author Topic: Left 4 Block- No Mercy  (Read 7416 times)

Can we see a huge over view of the place?

... Zombie Slow is the only zombie thats fair. It's about your speed just slower. You can beat it with a melee weapon. And it has a reasonable amount of Hp

Actually,  I did a huge amount of work on seeing the fairness of the zombies. It turns out that the faster they go, the weaker the HP. Unless they are special types like the Hunter. In fact, I managed my weapons using the Normal for my damage tests to set up the levels of the weapons.

now all we need is a link

Comments like those make me scared for my safety >,>;

Anyway, working on getting the rest of the basic 'blueprint' of the subway set, so that I can do the actual work of creating the barriers, details, triggers, etc. of the build.

louis loves his pills! proof look down

louis:PILLS HERE! PILLS HERE! PILLS HERE!
PILLS HERE!!!!!!

Looks really good! Thumbs up!

I like it but next time use default bricks...i dont mind jvs...also make sure to use guns that are actually in the game...anyways i like how you made it...i might need your help in making some of my "video game" builds. I have a zombie verruckt (from Call of Duty) that i have made only a little bit done. Its epic enough as it is but still needs a lot of work.....let me know when you can help me trinity...or if i can help you...

respectfully yours,

Mr. Bill

:cookieMonster:

I like it but next time use default bricks...i dont mind jvs...also make sure to use guns that are actually in the game...anyways i like how you made it...i might need your help in making some of my "video game" builds. I have a zombie verruckt (from Call of Duty) that i have made only a little bit done. Its epic enough as it is but still needs a lot of work.....let me know when you can help me trinity...or if i can help you...

respectfully yours,

Mr. Bill

:cookieMonster:
ok, if we used default guns, this would be gay. all you would have is gun, arrows and a bunch of crap not even in that game. so get off your lazy butt and download the weapons

ok, if we used default guns, this would be gay. all you would have is gun, arrows and a bunch of crap not even in that game. so get off your lazy butt and download the weapons

Couldnt have said it better myself actually, though the Rocket Launcher DOES appear as a second-tier explosive

No, I am using Call of Duty weapons like the double barrel, M1, and BAR...it is coming along great.

you said DEFAULT. not downloaded

i can see pics fine so have a cookie  :cookie:

you said DEFAULT. not downloaded
I said default bricks. Not default weapons. Otherwise it would be boring.