Poll

Do you believe the Pyro is the Scout's Mother?

Yes
No

Author Topic: The Pyro-- Who is it?  (Read 4603 times)

Look at the picture the spy takes at the end... At the scout's mom... see what she's holding?

It looks like a flare gun....

What? No. It's a purse... The purse. The one in the pyro's locker possibly.

No it doesn't it's too square, looks like a purse or something else that may be square (See attached image)

Edit: Jetz beat me to it

What? No. It's a purse... The purse. The one in the pyro's locker possibly.
I doubt that, as said before, the Pyro is voice acted by a male, thus having a male's voice, and listening to the voice clips of the Pyro, it sounds more like a male, than a female, even with the mask muffling the voice, it sounds more like a male
« Last Edit: May 20, 2009, 11:03:16 AM by Masterlegodude »

That doesn't explain why valve called the pyro a "she" in a blog post (Edited out soon after).

In no way does this resemble a woman.

That doesn't explain why valve called the pyro a "she" in a blog post (Edited out soon after).
That's why, though i believe the Pyro is a male, i still wonder about that blog post and think if the Pyro is a she...

In no way does this resemble a woman.
How can you tell? That suit could mask the shape of his/her body.

How can you tell? That suit could mask the shape of his/her body.

Indeed, it is a heavy fireproof suit, like the kind that firefighters wear. If you've ever seen a female in one, they look flat-chested. I've never heard anyone talk out of a gas-mask before, so...

I doubt that, as said before, the Pyro is voice acted by a male, thus having a male's voice, and listening to the voice clips of the Pyro, it sounds more like a male, than a female, even with the mask muffling the voice, it sounds more like a male

But who say's she was not visiting and accidentally left it?

Indeed, it is a heavy fireproof suit, like the kind that firefighters wear. If you've ever seen a female in one, they look flat-chested. I've never heard anyone talk out of a gas-mask before, so...

All four people are women.

Left is woman.

I see no difference in their suits between the men and women.

The only thing I see is how the men have broader shoulders.

And if you look,...

Not that broad of shoulders.

And if you look,...

Not that broad of shoulders.
And the head seems too thin

I see no difference in their suits between the men and women.

That's what I was saying, no difference. And the broad-shoulders, every other class has them, except the Pyro. Good eye.

The thing she's holding is that black bag on the Pyro's belt!

TF2 seems to have a lot of stuff packed into it