Poll

Do you believe the Pyro is the Scout's Mother?

Yes
No

Author Topic: The Pyro-- Who is it?  (Read 4598 times)

The pyro is a she, they have referred to the pyro as her/she/[insert other third/second person love oriented references that are female here]

-snip-
Ever notice she is wearing blu(E)?

Anywaysss
-firefighter snip-
Very true, very very true. So yes, I think that pyro is either a hot chick or some manic old granny with a wierd voice. Either way, wow.

Notice the scout is blue team? Mother wants to keep an eye on her son.

Though the bulkiness of the arms and waist yet non-broad-shoulders make me believe this is a chubby chick.

And because of the manly voice, it's most likely a chubby lesbian.

The pyro is a chain smoker as is the spy. Who do you think helps him light his cigarette up.

The pyro is a chain smoker as is the spy. Who do you think helps her light her cigarette up.

The spy is a man. The pryo is the one who lights it.

why would a female kill stuff?
laughed so hard i farted.
-snip-

In no way does this resemble a woman.
how can you tell? for all we know, the rubber suit could be a half-inch thick.
« Last Edit: May 20, 2009, 08:30:13 PM by MEEKL!!! »

-nvm-
dubble posted without noticing.

The thing she's holding is that black bag on the Pyro's belt!
In meet the spy? No it's the purse.

OMGWTFBBQ

JUST give it up it's a game

Just shoot something

The Pyro's mumbles and muffled screams are too deep to be a girl.

But in the German version of TF2, blood and gore is replaced with oil and gears, giving the impression that they're all robots/androids.

OMGWTFBBQ

JUST give it up it's a game

Just shoot something
No,
ITS NOT JUST A GAME.
Its the best loving game in the fan loving world and there may be some fan loving game that can fan loving beat it,but i dont care because TF2 is the best fan loving game in the entire fan loving world

No,
ITS NOT JUST A GAME.
Its the best loving game in the fan loving world and there may be some fan loving game that can fan loving beat it,but i dont care because TF2 is the best fan loving game in the entire fan loving world

...loving.

More forget than in my usual posts.

Not really.