Poll

Do you believe the Pyro is the Scout's Mother?

Yes
No

Author Topic: The Pyro-- Who is it?  (Read 4610 times)

I've been hearing rumors that the Pyro is in fact the Scout's mother- And I somewhat believe it because Valve hasn't intruduced a character in TF2 that you cannot see in-game, therefore, the only plausible answer would be that the Scout's mother is the Pyro, But hey, don't yell at me because I think it's true, because I know someone will call me a loving handicap.

EDIT: The announcer is, I believe, a supercomputer.
« Last Edit: May 20, 2009, 03:34:51 PM by Draco S. »

I've been hearing rumors that the Pyro is in fact the Scout's mother- And I somewhat believe it because Valve hasn't intruduced a character in TF2 that you cannot see in-game
announcer

-Post deleted for spontaneous brain explosion-
« Last Edit: May 19, 2009, 07:16:49 PM by Regulith »

I believe it's the Scout's mother. There are two clues: The new "Who's Your Daddy?" achievement, and the whole Meet The Spy video.

Where does it mention "Pyro" in either of those?

Red Spy had love with Scout's mother, durr.  So, that could make Red Spy his father.

Where does it mention "Pyro" in either of those?

forget my brain exploded. >:U

He(yes he, forget all of you) is a maniacal, flame-thrower wielding killer.

That's about it. He isn't anyone's mother, nor is he a female.

He(yes he, forget all of you) is a maniacal, flame-thrower wielding killer.

That's about it. He isn't anyone's mother, nor is he a female.
how do you know that?

why would a female kill stuff?

The pyro was voiced by a guy and thus the pyro is a guy. If the pyro was a girl, there would be boobs.

Also if he was the scout's mother, he'd be pretty freaking old to be setting people on fire.

Also if he was the scout's mother, he'd be pretty freaking old to be setting people on fire.
That sums it up.

did you see what she looked like on the picture in the movie? that's not that old.