Author Topic: Weapon_Tranquilizer  (Read 22560 times)

What the hell is that!??!?! ^^^^^^^

What the hell is that!??!?! ^^^^^^^
a double facepalm!
/facepalm!

Isn't this abusive?I mean by repeatedly having a noob taunt you with it.

How?
It doesn't work outside of a minigame.

hay you can blast tank tops off wit it :D

:cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster:

hay you can blast tank tops off wit it :D

:cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster:

yer a 'wee bit late 'thar bub

So, it's basically the Tazer from V8 with a different model?

Two Words:

Epic Win!

So, it's basically the Tazer from V8 with a different model?

Two Words:

Epic Win!

sure.

:cookieMonster: im lost for words..... *drools*
Edit: Why don't you design a tranquilizer dart for it to shoot or something?
« Last Edit: June 04, 2009, 03:15:40 AM by dannymazz »

onoz
i headdesk'd on my glasses.
:o
i still can't believe nobody made a joke about this yet.

it doesn't realy WORK. i tried it in a mini game against zombies and it work like once then i shoot the heck out of the zombies with the tranquilizer and NOT ONE OF THEM FELL i even saw stars on the zombies when it hit them BUT THEY DIDN"T FALL PLEASE FIX THAT IN V2

I wonder If there is an EASTER EGG???
What? Did i say somthing? Haha, what a joke.......ha....

Anyways...Great. Will be testing soon.
Go here for a good laugh or two, if you dare:
www.lol.com

Not this!:
If you can read this....dang.....

What I like to do is shoot snipers with this and watch them "take a nap" and fall from their 5 story high sniper post. Good times!

www.lol.com
If you can read this....dang.....
Spotted.

Ontopic:  I like this.  But as I said before, abusive in mini-games.

NOTE UOB is not responsible for the following.

drviesdpfiubyvaielutrhsnldinfhaledwhrblajshdf;aesfvalsiurhbvluraewp;byvalfhlsdhf;vabhdsf;libvya;weribavs;oieubfrvghsydfugvlsjbfsriubtv lsryblskyfgrblvsdkbgfylsdkfhg lsjbshglauyfvcujkayebiavsjbfy vlrjtvlsubvalrybvlbtrsliyrbv;iorybvs;rytlvsrbtseiulsbtvaseiuerslyb tvsbrbttsblvskrubtvlsriubvy;lrvylryeiuytrsilbydrulrubvyld iruybvldriuytvlsiruvlriubsluy elsitvlsriuylesiueyvsutrlvtsy lvtryltsieutsreiuvytslriuvylr vybdrviesdpfiubyvaielutrhsnld infhaledwhrblajshdf;aesfvalsiurhbvluraewp;byvalfhlsdhf;vabhdsf;libvya;weribavs;oieubfrvghsydfugvlsjbfsriubtv lsryblskyfgrblvsdkbgfylsdkfhg lsjbshglauyfvcujkayebiavsjbfy vlrjtvlsubvalrybvlbtrsliyrbv;iorybvs;rytlvsrbtseiulsdrviesdpfiubyv aielutrhsnldinfhaledwhrblajsh df;aesfvalsiurhbvluraewp;byvalfhlsdhf;vabhdsf;libvya;weribavs;oieubfrvghsydfugvlsjbfsriubtv lsryblskyfgrblvsdkbgfylsdkfhg lsjbshglauyfvcujkayebiavsjbfy vlrjtvlsubvalrybvlbtrsliyrbv;iorybvs;rytlvsrbtseiulsbtvaseiuerslyb tvsbrbttsblvskrubtvlsriubvy;lrvylryeiuytrsilbydrulrubvyld iruybvldriuytvlsiruvlriubsluy elsitvlsriuylesiueyvsutrlvtsy lvtryltsieutsreiuvytslriuvylr vybbtvaseiuerslybtvsbrbttsblv skrubtvlsriubvy;lrvylryeiuytrsilbydrulrubvyld iruybvldriuytvlsiruvlriubsluy elsitvlsriuylesiueyvsutrlvtsy lvtryltsieutsreiuvytslriuvylr vyb

Yah They take a nap now lol :)  :cookie: for you but he did something nasty to it  :cookieMonster: lol nice job
O.O what? O.O