Author Topic: Tony Hawk 'promotes' Blockland on his official Twitter account  (Read 6076 times)

Look for -

XXXX's Skateboarding Server

Tony Hawk is the best guy ever.  I went to his Boom Boom Huck Jam a couple of years ago and it was great stuff, and the guy is really friendly.  It's still refreshing to see a record-breaking athlete be as good-natured as he is, compared to the disgraces who run fast that we have today.
i saw a guy in blockland named hawk he invited me to a boom boom huck minigame!

uhh.. whos the 3rd one, then..?
You won't see him in game but i swear his name is hellboy. He jsut got the game a month ago an i set him up with some add-ons so he's content with blowing up beta city with a mini nuke untill i find a server i want him on.

I saw someone named Tony Hawk and he had a skate boarding server, but I doubt hes Tony's son/daughter.

I saw someone named Tony Hawk and he had a skate boarding server, but I doubt hes Tony's son/daughter.
Ya he's a great guy... He inspired me to do my zombie defense...

Osht here comes 5000 players. He has 708000 followers...

Yeah, Badspot, was there any-type of jump in downloads on May 16-18?

Tony Hawk, I saw that guy in person once, he was in a half pipe.

I'll have to keep this link for my Friend called 'Mr Honytawk' (was Honytawk originally) 
He will enjoy this :3

this is great news!

Who is to say YOU aren't one of these children.
Who is to say we arent all these children....
AHHHHHHHH
They can be me! They can be you! they can even be....

I'll have to keep this link for my Friend called 'Mr Honytawk' (was Honytawk originally) 
I used to know that guy. o:

Hey, I know that guy! One night, it was me, him, and Hawt Shawt or somethin', and I was still fairly newish, so I built a missile silo, showed them how, and we had a war.

Hey, I know that guy! One night, it was me, him, and Hawt Shawt or somethin', and I was still fairly newish, so I built a missile silo, showed them how, and we had a war.

He comes on at 10PM GMT most nights -.-