47 (48%)
Half Life Access Granted
3 (3.1%)
Half Life Intruder Alert
6 (6.1%)
Half Life Malfunction
5 (5.1%)

Total Members Voted: 25

Author Topic: All Of CrazyGoodDude's Sound Effects (New Sound Pack! Half Life! As Of 3/31/09)  (Read 13817 times)

WELL, now that THAT's been sorted out, I would like to announce that my attention span is waning and would most definitely appreciate it because I'VE BEEN WAITING AROUND FOR 2 WEEKS! Thank you for your time.
I'm blue.

OK then...
We will start now, I'll make the old pack together
and Sword you make the new sound pack

We need to make a pack of sounds that have around the same theme type. But i know what theme of sounds we can use.

How about...

Futeristic sounds. since you already have the Access granted and all, we can make even more sound types. Like real "Scanning" Sounds, or Cool Futeristic Beeps.

If you want we can do that, and i will put together all of your sounds in one file, so we can add on to that. :)

We need to make a pack of sounds that have around the same theme type. But i know what theme of sounds we can use.

How about...

Futeristic sounds. since you already have the Access granted and all, we can make even more sound types. Like real "Scanning" Sounds, or Cool Futeristic Beeps.

If you want we can do that, and i will put together all of your sounds in one file, so we can add on to that. :)

Sounds good! (no pun intended)

Sounds good! (no pun intended)
But they are! D: Will the pack be in both of your threads, or just this one, or vs. versa?

CrazyGoodDude, You want me to post the Thread? I Usually make it look full of the information people want XD

I Can make It look similar to the posts I usually make. It will say at the top that the soundpack was created by CrazyGoodDude and Sword99.

Obviously..

CrazyGoodDude, You want me to post the Thread? I Usually make it look full of the information people want XD

I Can make It look similar to the posts I usually make. It will say at the top that the soundpack was created by CrazyGoodDude and Sword99.

Obviously..
Yea, Sure.
Been kinda busy lately, Cause I've been working on a L4D project

Hey Crazy how come i havn't seen you on? Iv just been playen with my other buddys in my server. Also i made area51 xD.

What the forget? Two month-ish bump just to say something totally unrelated?
WHAT IS THIS, I DON'T EVEN

Whenever I try to download any of your sounds I get a "Decompression Fail".
I have a mac, and apparently so do you...

Quote from: Digmaster
Due to you using a MAC the folder got messed up. Here's a fixed one:

http://willhostforfood.com/access.php?fileid=5901

That should work. Didn't test it, but I see no reason for it to not.

Also very nice sounds.

Whenever I try to download any of your sounds I get a "Decompression Fail".
I have a mac, and apparently so do you...

Have you tried RTB in game downloader? cause when I download them they work fine.