Author Topic: L.A.S.E.R.  (Read 1104 times)

Nope, I haven't.

Good thing you have IRC chat, though. Now it'll be easier to keep in touch.

Zen Laser Arena 2.0 has launched PR has been helping me but he left about 30 minutes ago he said he'd pm me when he gets back.  Laser Arena 2.0 Has 2 floors and 4 teams.  While PR was here we got the baseplates laid out and did the walls and i did the steps up to the upper level.  Then he left.  Of course i saved its my build man!  But anyway he left and i put up  my own little thing in construct.  I loaded Laser Tag 2.0.  It came up and i worked on it.  perfected the stairs and i just finished the second level so we have to floors of empty.  I decided to wait till PR gets back before we start putting bases and things in.  I chose 2 different clor teams so far and ill let PR choose the 2 others.  I was just informing you about how things were going so far.  If you are on BL I will pm you and we can discuss more of this matter.  

EDIT:  I don't see you on IRC, tell me if you're on.
« Last Edit: November 29, 2009, 03:22:26 PM by Exoyo »

I don't normally play on Sundays. Maybe I'll be able to get on later tonight.

Edit: Great job on the second arena, guys. I think it turned out really well. (If a bit generic)
« Last Edit: November 29, 2009, 06:23:49 PM by Zenthrox »

Hey you did a lot of work too ya know you must pat youreself on the back
lol.  YUS!  I got school tommorow I'll post when I get back.  I wonder why the black hole wouldn't work for me..

Can't wait to see the gallery post for the second arena.

Drag traps rock.

That is all.