Author Topic: Little Jack  (Read 2718 times)

is it a ship in the sky?
Yeah, that was an interesting part of the game; it all took place in the sky. Floating islands and travel by flying ship. It's one of the best games on the Dreamcast, and definitely my favorite.

To me the bow looks a little weird
For the most part, that's how it was supposed to look, although it was probably the most difficult section of the ship to build. I could understand why it looks slightly odd.

To all the others, thanks for the positive feedback.

Oh right, I knew I was forgetting something. The brick count is 5767 bricks.

............................. ....       I'm speachless......
10/10 and a  :iceCream: for you!

WOW that is a good build......... I wish i could build something like that. I give it a 10/10!!!

Yes, becasue an emergience life boat will help you when your thousands of feet above the ground!  :cookieMonster:

I love it.

I feel.... happy....

It's beautiful

Dude thats awesome. I saw this in that flying build server or whatever. The top sails are build rly good. 10/10

Yes, becasue an emergience life boat will help you when your thousands of feet above the ground!  :cookieMonster:

I love it.

You mispelled "emergency".

Exterior is great, but the interior just feels empty. Maybe you could make some crates, or duplicate some more barrels to give it a less empty look :o

Floating islands and travel by flying ship.
what were the creators smoking...

It's supposed to fly as well, although I could imagine the problems if it didn't.

Exterior is great, but the interior just feels empty. Maybe you could make some crates, or duplicate some more barrels to give it a less empty look :o
Now that I look at it, it does look somewhat empty. I'll add more to it later.

The sails are a marvel themselves, but the interior is just as nice.
9/10

Saw this at your server... One Word, and One Word Only:
HAWT