Author Topic: Creepiest People on the Planet  (Read 856 times)

So we are having a garage sale today.  Selling stuff that we don't need or want and all of that stuff.  But I got home today and there is this old lady parked in frount of our house like an hour or 2 before we even open.  People who do that are weird...
Discuss

Garage sales are awesome! Their like a treasure trove of cheap collectables, memories, and great items to figit with. But with these, like most home-based sales, the early bird gets the worm. And two hours means you have some pretty nice stuff...

Ugh, I keep telling Grand Ma to stop stalking people who are opening up garage sales!  Silly Grand ma, she just loves her discounted stuffjk

yah i was helping my mom run one last summer when she was at work.
starfishs were walking up to me at like 5 in morning asking when we were opening.

and i was pretty much rdy whenever, like it really matters when i sell the crap. but just for being a douche bag i told him in another hour lol
i guess some people assume every sale as prime junk they need to race other's to.

i actually made a killing selling some of my old computer hardwares and apps/games.
didnt think a little gay farmer town would have people that knew what a computer was.

yah i was helping my mom run one last summer when she was at work.
starfishs were walking up to me at like 5 in morning asking when we were opening.

and i was pretty much rdy whenever, like it really matters when i sell the crap. but just for being a douche bag i told him in another hour lol
i guess some people assume every sale as prime junk they need to race other's to.

i actually made a killing selling some of my old computer hardwares and apps/games.
didnt think a little gay farmer town would have people that knew what a computer was.
Haha, you are awesome.

Every year in Minnesota there is a big thing where like everyone has a garage sale, it's from Thursdays to Saturday.  You do have to get kinda early because all the stuff'll be gone if you don't.  My dad got great deals on the last one.

He got this epic gaming chair thing, it's $1500 dollers!  He got it for $200!
He also got this really nice $100 skateboard for me at $20. 

I went the year before the last one, I got some of the very first generation Bionacles for 1 buck a piece.

my cousins in mpls wanted me to visit for that this year lol. theres are larger sales downtown in some parking lots hosted by doctors or some crap.
and some block sales in bloomington/richfield.

last year i got a huge box full of nintendo games for like 20 bucks lol

I had one about a month ago, I gathered $108 C: But there where no creeps, well, there was this fatty that wondered how much the movies where.