Author Topic: My server is DEAD, LIFELESS, UNPOPULATED to be frank IT IS A NECROPOLIS!  (Read 643 times)

Dear Sir or Madam failing that, to whom it may concern, or Saddam. Recently, in chronological terms, I've been facing a problem when I attempt to host my server. Now in the past I've been able to host servers without any problems. My ports are forwarded and I do believe I have an internet connection. I've been able to host servers for a while now but sometime in the last month I have been unable to host servers! I kid you not! I really don't know how I am unable to host now.

There has been a couple of changes recently. I've got a new computer but I'm sure the hosting issues came before I got it. The router has been playing up recently I'm not sure why but I've re-forwared ports. It could possibly be firewall issues but I'm not sure about that.

Has anyone else had this problem where they've been able to host but then suddenly unable. If anyone has any ideas on how to fix this please share.

I thank you in advance

Good for you. Forward your ports.

Now that really wasn't very helpful as I have stated my ports have been forwarded.

Did I talk to you on irc about this(or was that someone else)?
on topic: have you tried disabling your firewall and hosting.
hope i could help!

-Ramdom Ram

I don't think I did talk to you. But hello anyway. I'll tinker with my Firewall again.

Alright try this.
Download "pfconfig" ( Google it )
Click on any application ( Doesn't have to be Blockland )
It'll give you a LAN ip. For instance, 192.168.1.3.
Make sure that your ports are forwarded to this ip. You may have the same problem as me, with the last digit constantly changing.

I'm afraid that didn't seem to work.

Alright try this.
Download "pfconfig" ( Google it )
Click on any application ( Doesn't have to be Blockland )
It'll give you a LAN ip. For instance, 192.168.1.3.
Make sure that your ports are forwarded to this ip. You may have the same problem as me, with the last digit constantly changing.

Well, that helped me out.

supertoxic. I originally misunderstood what you said. It worked this time. Thanks. I like you! :cookieMonster: