Poll

is minecraft dead

yes
270 (61.8%)
no
167 (38.2%)

Total Members Voted: 436

Author Topic: Minecraft Megathread; yeah its update 1.12 big whoop what about it  (Read 5850981 times)

What about it?
It's loving gigantic
took forever to mine out, and i have an entire large chest completely full of stacks of 64 rock blocks

You guys can try my server, Not sure how its going to work online. I just know I can connect. I don't even know what the world looks like so ill join later.

Can anybody pleeeeeeease buy me this game? It sounds awesome :c

how hard is it to scrounge up about $13
really

Can anybody pleeeeeeease buy me this game? It sounds awesome :c
go forget yourself the reason you cant buy it is 5 year old friends arent allowed to handle their own damn money so go ask your mommy if you can buy this game

go forget yourself the reason you cant buy it is 5 year old friends arent allowed to handle their own damn money so go ask your mommy if you can buy this game

no. forget you. I can't buy it cuz I don't have money in my bank and my PayPal is attached to that. I can't drive to the bank cuz I am in loving Palestine. Eat scrotum douche nugget.

no. forget you. I can't buy it cuz I don't have money in my bank and my PayPal is attached to that. I can't drive to the bank cuz I am in loving Palestine. Eat scrotum douche nugget.
i now consider both of you complete loving handicaps

Edit:I think droppy is cool and his place of rocks is also cool.
Also il try to use my microphone tommorowhue hueuheuheheu
« Last Edit: August 07, 2010, 07:10:53 PM by PossesedAngel »

I think droppy is coll and this-.
What?
...Oh, okay. Thanks, I guess
« Last Edit: August 07, 2010, 07:11:32 PM by Dropshock »

Holy forget.

I strayed from my settlement a couple hours ago to find a new location for a mine, seeing as how the current ones had been stripped bare of valuables.

I decided to go far north. I rounded a mountain and managed to find a neat, perfectly round crater with a lake inside. There was a nice cave, so I decided to set up camp there. Torches were placed throughout the mine and I planned to make a shaft in the lowest part of the cavern. I put wooden walls up on the entrances, and crafted doors to make things safer. I was satisfied with the setup, and climbed the edge of the nearby mountain to place a stone beacon (topped with an ever-burning brazier). I realized I was out of wood, so I decided to head back home to get more supplies.

I went quite a ways before realizing that this was not the path home. Rather, the opposite direction. I went backwards and landed back in some woods, and found more lakes. I couldn't understand it. I had went straight forward, then backward, but there were no signs of my activity to be seen. No torches pointing the way home, and no walled off caves marking my previous location.

I wandered around for an hour, being attacked by every monster in sight. After a while, I landed back in my starting location. I had gone in a circle. I decided to retrace my steps from there, when I realized that this was, in fact, my mine. It had reset completely. The paths I made, gone. The walls, gone. The sign marking "North Lake Mine," gone.

Eventually I found my way home, but that few hours of being lost, and contemplating Self Delete to find my way back left a bad taste in my mouth.

I really don't want to end up passing in and out of the Twilight Zone again. Notch needs to fix this.