Poll

is minecraft dead

yes
270 (61.8%)
no
167 (38.2%)

Total Members Voted: 436

Author Topic: Minecraft Megathread; yeah its update 1.12 big whoop what about it  (Read 5947331 times)

Why isn't your cousin posting then?
If he has a problem, he should post, not you, because i haven't even seen you on my server.

He's 13

He doesnt play blockland

He's 13
Why does this matter?
I'm 16.

Ok, maybe he should send an email or something.

I don't even get what you are trying to say.

Are you handicapped? I clearly said a few post later "I said some starfish not "I" hate it"

Id find the post for you.

Like really are you joking? Or are you really this stupid?

I'm terribly sorry sir, but the only one stupid is you. Obviously I have put more effort towards my responses. I had no clue that makes me "handicapped" or "stupid". No, I am not joking actually. You are not getting anything through you're head. But that is not a surprise coming from someone who deems people's IQ levels and how smart they are by them coming up with good, well put arguments. Now tell me. Not with any kind of excuse, insult, or anything but the answer.

You said your ''Cousin" finds it annoying that people dump lava on his stuff. NOW. Is this true? Nothing but a "yes" or "no".

Now, if the above is a "yes", wouldn't it be even more annoying to have a mass server of people spamming and dumping lava on everyone's things? Yes or no?

Should be a yes, right? Okay good. Now considering there is no PvP damage or lava damage in Heal's server, your suggestion has to be the stupidest thing I have ever heard. You have contradicted yourself many times, and fail to realize it. Maybe one day all this will strike you.

He's 13

He doesnt play blockland

Pics or It didn't happen. I have never seen you in Heal's server, and I am there all the time. Have him make an account from his IP and post this. Why are you taking other peoples problems into your hands?

If it bothers ''Him" so much, why didn't he tell one of the OP's there like Oasis, Heal, or Myself, and we would have handled it. Huh? Stop with your stuff excuses. Not you're the one "Covering your tracks"

You know when you create something out of nothing?

Thats exactly what you did.... i dismissed what you said they you just went all cry cry on me.

Im watching him at my house till tomorrow..

i showed him minecraft and hes been playing.

I play every so often,

all i was doing was making a suggestion, mess i didnt even read what you wrote because frankly everything i said earlier clearly doesnt matter and youre just spewing crap so what i say doesnt matter anymore.

Stop with your stuff excuses.

Stop contradicting yourself. AGAIN.

You know when you create something out of nothing?
Thats exactly what you did....

mess i didnt even read what you wrote because frankly everything i said earlier clearly doesnt matter and youre just spewing crap so what i say doesnt matter anymore.
HUEHUEHUE

How would you know if I created something out of nothing and I'm spewing crap out if you didn't read and you're the one making assumptions?

And once again, you cannot come up with a good proving-point.
« Last Edit: September 06, 2010, 10:57:56 PM by Messes »

all i was doing was making a suggestion, mess i didnt even read what you wrote because frankly everything i said earlier clearly doesnt matter and youre just spewing crap so what i say doesnt matter anymore.
What is your suggestion? Why don't you read the HOST'S post then? We can't even figure out what you are saying.

You're all handicapped.

You're all handicapped.
Nice. Trying to put yourself above everyone else.

What is your suggestion? Why don't you read the HOST'S post then? We can't even figure out what you are saying.

I did heal,

i havent said anything towards you since you posted or even said anything about my idea.

Almost two pages of this stuff

I did heal,

i havent said anything towards you since you posted or even said anything about my idea.

The what the hell do you want?

Nice. Trying to put yourself above everyone else.
I think what he was saying was something along the lines of
You're all idiots for fighting over a simple game.
Really just cut it out.

You're all handicapped.
I think what he was saying was something along the lines ofReally just cut it out.

Arguing ≠ Being handicapped

Please refer to the Ephi drama thread where the point of "Arguing is a good form to release stress and anger and get opinions out" is probably stated above 100 times.

The what the hell do you want?

You're free to look over what mess and i have been arguing about.

Really just cut it out.
http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?board=31.0

Jess has a problem with my server, so i want to know what it is, and fix it if it is reasonable.