Poll

is minecraft dead

yes
270 (61.8%)
no
167 (38.2%)

Total Members Voted: 436

Author Topic: Minecraft Megathread; yeah its update 1.12 big whoop what about it  (Read 5817098 times)

Once, I was right by my base and I grew a gigantic tree right next to it.  I jumped on to one of the branches and I accidentally missed a step and I fell down, losing half my health.  Earlier that day a creeper blew up in the spot I fell down on, so I quickly built a wall around myself, put torches, and waited the night.  Once it was safe to go, I dug a cave from where I fell down into my safe-houses basement.  So, the bright side is, I expanded :D

light stone in the nether.

IS IT BAD IF I JUST WANT TO HUG IT

Once, I was right by my base and I grew a gigantic tree right next to it.  I jumped on to one of the branches and I accidentally missed a step and I fell down, losing half my health.  Earlier that day a creeper blew up in the spot I fell down on, so I quickly built a wall around myself, put torches, and waited the night.  Once it was safe to go, I dug a cave from where I fell down into my safe-houses basement.  So, the bright side is, I expanded :D

Very Kool.

I redownloaded Minecraft (didn't have to redownload saves) and got the obsidian tools again, but Minecraft still crashes.
Latest update broke most mods so they crash Minecraft. So don't install obsidian tools until it's updated.

192.168.1.45:25565
try to join

Redownload again and after you download forget to add the loving obsidian tools
It crashes with and without it downloaded.

Latest update broke most mods so they crash Minecraft. So don't install obsidian tools until it's updated.
So I can't play my main save until it's updated :U
« Last Edit: November 05, 2010, 01:31:50 PM by Kapturrith »

It crashes with and without it downloaded.
You're going to need to wait for the next update for the tools, Or find a way to remove every hint of them from your save.

So I can't play my main save until it's updated :U
Yeah

I have a portal should i go through it?

i dont know what to do.

You know Mike, there's a modify button.

208.102.49.79:25565
fixed

You don't need to double post.

tingalz your gay

208.102.49.79:25565
fixed
Still no