Poll

is minecraft dead

yes
270 (61.8%)
no
167 (38.2%)

Total Members Voted: 436

Author Topic: Minecraft Megathread; yeah its update 1.12 big whoop what about it  (Read 5955124 times)

Hey guys, I was just on Visage's server, and guess what? He bans me for no reason at all.
He kept on flooding my base and saying "King did it." when I know he did.
I said that he was ruining my good time at his server and he bans me.
Seriously, I did nothing to him.

Hey guys, I was just on Visage's server, and guess what? He bans me for no reason at all.
what's your ign, were you on when I was on yesterday?

I gave you 3 iron pickaxes, 3 iron shovels, 40 wood, and 64 torches, and you said "Thanks... I guess" which was your first strike. Then I went down to see your mine and you said "Can I just mine without being bothered?" That was strike 2. Then you screamed "EVERYONE GET THE forget OUT OF MY MINE" that was strike 3. So I flooded your mine and you started crying while we were all lulzing, then I banned you.

I gave you 3 iron pickaxes, 3 iron shovels, 40 wood, and 64 torches, and you said "Thanks... I guess" which was your first strike. Then I went down to see your mine and you said "Can I just mine without being bothered?" That was strike 2. Then you screamed "EVERYONE GET THE forget OUT OF MY MINE" that was strike 3. So I flooded your mine and you started crying while we were all lulzing, then I banned you.
I didn't say "Thanks...I guess" to you, someone complimented on my avatar. Obviously I didn't want to be bothered. I didn't say the F word, I didn't cry, I scream when I get annoyed.

1. He's a bit ungrateful for some items.
2. He would like you to leave his mine
3. He gets mad when people still don't leave his mine
4. He gets mad when you flood his mine

Wow, such great reasons for banning.

1. He's a bit ungrateful for some items.
2. He would like you to leave his mine
3. He gets mad when people still don't leave his mine
4. He gets mad when you flood his mine

Wow, such great reasons for banning.
I wasn't ungrateful for the items, I was happy I didn't have to get wood and get stone etc. Plus, someone complimented on my avatar unexpectedly, so I said, "Thanks I guess".

Then I went down to see your mine and you said "Can I just mine without being bothered?"
You flooded my mine then came down trying to be all innocent after you stopped the water from flowing.

Visage is a badmin o:

Would somebody please buy me this?

Would somebody please buy me this?
Two topics you've said this in

What happened?

Still on fire?

Had that with a zombie once.
Laid there for 3 minecraft days burning and red.