Poll

is minecraft dead

yes
270 (61.8%)
no
167 (38.2%)

Total Members Voted: 436

Author Topic: Minecraft Megathread; yeah its update 1.12 big whoop what about it  (Read 5996698 times)

This is why currency isn't in Minecraft, lol.

Currency could be a good thing in SMP, but those idiots who dont know how to balance prices are idiots.

20 Iron for a diamond, no.

150 for a diamond, no.

2 for a diamond? no.

Idiots need to balance prices

(I said idiots: 3  4 Times.)
« Last Edit: January 29, 2011, 06:59:23 PM by TehZeno »

Currency could be a good thing in SMP, but those idiots who dont know how to balance prices are idiots.

20 Iron for a diamond, no.

150 for a diamond, no.

2 for a diamond? no.

Idiots need to balance prices

(I said idiots: 3 Times.)
Four times.

We need a trading system, then

Like this, you put your crosshair over a player and press T, then it requests a trade to them, if they press T it opens up trade. It shows his inventory, and your inventory side by side. It has two buttons (Trade and cancel) and it has a six by six grid of what you can put items and blocks in to trade. You can trade in stacks of 32, and if their inventory is full it doesn't allow the trade.

Edit: I will make up an example picture just to show

Like this, you put your crosshair over a player and press T, then it requests a trade to them, if they press T it opens up trade. It shows his inventory, and your inventory side by side. It has two buttons (Trade and cancel) and it has a six by six grid of what you can put items and blocks in to trade. You can trade in stacks of 32, and if their inventory is full it doesn't allow the trade.
t is talk c:

Or stop making things complicated and make things bargains, not all economy bullstuff. If I need some diamond, I usually offer a chest of cooked porkchops for some, depending if the person needs it or not.

Shift-t

Why not something more simple and easy to hit? Like I or something

EDIT: fffs I is inventory, I use E for inventory though.

Oh my god, once again I need to bring this out.

What the hell is with all of you guys and wanting currency? There doesn't need to be currency. Host your own server with a damn currency system, because I think it's stuff and I hope notch never adds it. But more and more people think every game needs currency.

Jesus christ make bargains. No one needs currency. Once again, I cannot stress that enough. We don't need it
stop making things complicated and make things bargains, not all economy bullstuff. If I need some diamond, I usually offer a chest of cooked porkchops for some, depending if the person needs it or not.

How about you drop items for the other person, and if he doesn't uphold his end of the bargain you beat him to death with a sword?

Oh my god, once again I need to bring this out.

What the hell is with all of you guys and wanting currency? There doesn't need to be currency. Host your own server with a damn currency system, because I think it's stuff and I hope notch never adds it. But more and more people think every game needs currency.

Jesus christ make bargains. No one needs currency. Once again, I cannot stress that enough. We don't need it
Or stop making things complicated and make things bargains, not all economy bullstuff. If I need some diamond, I usually offer a chest of cooked porkchops for some, depending if the person needs it or not.
I think you both mean bartering. Also see:
I'd propose - and no more than propose -
Do you actually read? What I said there was "I'd propose something like this". Not "I'd say just make it like this and lock everyone into this system that pins value on things".
Also see
How about you drop items for the other person, and if he doesn't uphold his end of the bargain you beat him to death with a sword?

Edit: I will make up an example picture just to show
There's this lovely button called 'q'.  You press it, and items fly out from your head!

183 Days without dying in my main world. I just took everything I could from my old city as I blew parts of it up. Starting over. :D

183 Days without dying in my main world.

Hunkerin' in the bunker eh?

Also thanks to MCEdit found a cool little cavern system really close to my house and got lots of iron + gold and 2 diamond. :D