Poll

is minecraft dead

yes
270 (61.8%)
no
167 (38.2%)

Total Members Voted: 436

Author Topic: Minecraft Megathread; yeah its update 1.12 big whoop what about it  (Read 5962802 times)

None of you guys have posted the baby animals image yet? I'm surprised.

Heads seem way to big IMO, Maybe if they shrunk them a little they'd look cuter.

I feel so left out, my parents won't buy me it and I'm not a waiting person. I need someone to gift me this game so badly.

Just checked to be sure. Seems obvious heads wouldn't be so oddly big in the future, he's likely still working on it. What makes me sad is I liked spamming wheat on mobs and filling this fenced area with an inbred horde of farm animals. :panda: Was funny... He should change the textures of Baby Animals so it's easier to tell them apart from a distance and such. Wonder how often they'd spawn in the wild... Would be annoying if they were common.

On another note, having watched more Yogscast, I want to see their videos about Baby Animals. Honeydew is going to do his annoying "AHH! :D" and Xephos is going to laugh and run around with them. Ah, to be young and English.
« Last Edit: October 03, 2011, 02:17:19 PM by MegaScientifical »

hey guys look at my desert water storage

:cookieMonster:

Please can someone help.

derp nevermind the file was read only
« Last Edit: October 03, 2011, 02:33:32 PM by brawlman14365 »

I'm trying to edit a texture pack but whenever I try to put files into the .zip I get this error:
!   Cannot rename __rzi_18.432 to C:\Users\Justin\Desktop\Sphax PureBDCraft 256x.zip
!   Cannot create C:\Users\Justin\Desktop\Sphax PureBDCraft 256x.zip
    Access is denied.
Halp?
Try running as admin.

Try running as admin.
derp nevermind the file was read only
« Last Edit: October 03, 2011, 02:33:01 PM by brawlman14365 »

My Minecraft is firedragonosis if anyone is nice enough.

The map is far to small, we can't even hold the two of us. I had this map in mind though,

http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/680213-surv-protfia-huge-forests-and-many-islands-18-100-downloads/

Thinking of doing 2 natives vs 4 survivors, and seeing how long the the survivors can last.
I want to be a native!

I WANT TO BE A SURVIVOR!

Please can someone help.

If I have any money left next week, I might gift you.

ZoneAlarm used to be good but now it's pretty much been "updated" into junk status.

I haven't had a single virus since I used it.

I haven't had a single virus since I used it.

And if you didn't have it you also might not get viruses, because most of the time it's people doing stupid things that get viruses and things like that are just handicap-helpers. Doesn't mean anything.