Poll

is minecraft dead

yes
270 (61.8%)
no
167 (38.2%)

Total Members Voted: 436

Author Topic: Minecraft Megathread; yeah its update 1.12 big whoop what about it  (Read 5953895 times)

So guys, I want to have some sort of challenge in this adventure map that requires the player(s) to build something. I can't think of anything that would make much sense.
I was considering having them build or repair a bridge or something, but most people would just build a 1x walkway to get across.

So I need some ideas.

Perhaps repair a destroyed village?

I've been playing on peaceful for some time now because of the enderman picking apart my stuff.
I got a mod that removes block carrying and so I put the game back on Normal.

I got so used to being able to sprint everywhere and not have to eat and I go through so much food now.

I wish minecraft's music played all the time, rather than it just cutting in every once in a while.
I think the music's rarity makes it so beautiful

I'd love for it to have a dinamic soundtrack sort of thing.
Similar to how they did it in Oblivion. Where it is all nice and peaceful until you get into combat, when it plays quicker and more intense music.
I never stopped enjoying Oblivion's soundtrack.

I'm listening to it now in fact :o

The catch with combat music though is that you instantly know when something is after you.

Which I guess would mean one would get less heart attacks from freak explosions and arrows, But it gives you a sort of "tactical" edge.

What about having it play combat music when you get hurt?

what about it play combat music when you come into a random encounter with a wild creeper while walking around outside at night?

dude loving skeletons creep the forget out of me in dark caves
"bla blah blah blah HSSSST THWACK stuff NIHHERS AAAA"

a skeleton scared the stuff out of me and i ended beating it to death with cobblestone.

a skeleton scared the stuff out of me and i ended beating it to death with cobblestone.
any skilled artists want to draw this?
It'd be a cool picture, haha.

>mfw Far Lands are fixed
>

any skilled artists want to draw this?
It'd be a cool picture, haha.
i would do it myself but i can't find my good pencil.

my minecraft keeps freezing :C

Roses are red.
Violets are blue.
The industrialcraft mining machine.
Does not work for me.