Poll

is minecraft dead

yes
270 (61.8%)
no
167 (38.2%)

Total Members Voted: 436

Author Topic: Minecraft Megathread; yeah its update 1.12 big whoop what about it  (Read 6004696 times)

So no one knows of any mods for additional generated structures? Any at all?

I had a ruins generator mod before

CARuins is in the technic and it makes a bunch of tall structures with bricks and stuff, you can also get betterdungeons

Alright guys I have a problem with the technic/tekkit.
So when I created a tekkit server, I tried to log on in the tekkit thing, using technic launcher, said I didn't have a bunch of mods, so I use the technic, which said I didn't have minecraft forge, even though it said it as included, and I tried to install it in, and it still didn't work, could anyone help me?

Vanilla gets boring after awhile, but is fun again every update.
Mods are useful if you want more to your game. Though, I think things like Technic go a little overboard :c

Mods are useful if you want more to your game. Though, I think things like Technic go a little overboard :c

this, this so much

We're waiting for the make your own generated structure build in feature.

Try YogBox

You can enable/disable certain mods that go with it.

is anyone gonna host vanilla/tekkit? im bored and am out of things to do

Can anyone check in the Technic Launcher for me, if Zeppelin works on the 1.1 version? :I I mean, I may be getting the recipe wrong, but...

Can anyone check in the Technic Launcher for me, if Zeppelin works on the 1.1 version? :I I mean, I may be getting the recipe wrong, but...

you cant add any more mods to the technic pack, it currently uses all of the blockIDs

you cant add any more mods to the technic pack, it currently uses all of the blockIDs
Nonono I mean, the Technic Pack list says that Zeppelin is part of it, but when I try to make the controllers, it doesn't work.

Alright guys I have a problem with the technic/tekkit.
So when I created a tekkit server, I tried to log on in the tekkit thing, using technic launcher, said I didn't have a bunch of mods, so I use the technic, which said I didn't have minecraft forge, even though it said it as included, and I tried to install it in, and it still didn't work, could anyone help me?
I need help with this, please, I've tried searches on youtube on how to install, but nothing seems to work, may someone please tell me what's wrong? I don't know what happened and I think a person who has it working should beable to help me.

I really wish they just stop adding features to the game and improve on what we have.
Half of the stuff that's been added since 1.7 isn't fun for me.
Villages are stupid unless he makes them like millenaire villages and alchemy is not fun.
The end is boring, endermen are a waste of time and not scary.

I really just like to cut down trees, make some tools, go dig in a mine nad gather resources to build stuff.
The core game features are still in need of bug fixing and I think they should work on that.