Poll

is minecraft dead

yes
270 (61.8%)
no
167 (38.2%)

Total Members Voted: 436

Author Topic: Minecraft Megathread; yeah its update 1.12 big whoop what about it  (Read 5849337 times)

Anyone want to Freebuild with me?

I need a someone to host a creative flatgrass map though.

Random sandy block in space
It's the MOOOON.
But really, a Minecraft newbie would be confused how to beat The End. I am disappointed in Mojang.

It's the MOOOON.
But really, a Minecraft newbie would be confused how to beat The End. I am disappointed in Mojang.
Confusing would be good if it were a puzzle, but it's not. It's only confusing because nothing is ever explained. It's like if i made a game where all you had to do was pick up the gun behind you under a table and shoot through a window to escape and win, but never explained that you had to escape or that you were trapped in the first place.

I figured out how to host Google map style renders online for free.

http://testminecrafthost.appspot.com/

CaptainSparklez is on this server for some reason: MC.NZBUILD.CO
Got some pics too.

Might be a fake, but idk.

Unless the server is running in offline mode (which it isn't), then that guy with the exact same name as CaptainSparklez, as well as the same skin, is in fact CaptainSparklez. Then again, server hosts can do pretty much anything.

Anyone here use Redpower with IndustrialCraft? I need to know if it's possible to use Pneumatic Tubes without attaching them to a Redpower machine. Like, connecting a Recycler to a Mass Fabricator with Pneumatic Tubes. Could I make the tubes work, sending scrap too the Mass Fabricator?

CaptainSparklez is on this server for some reason: MC.NZBUILD.CO
Got some pics too.
snipiddysnip
Might be a fake, but idk.

It is most likely a fake.

http://dev.bukkit.org/server-mods/mobdisguise/

If that server is a bukkit server, they could be using this plugin. and the host or another admin or op
can be using this to change or "disguise" into another player.

I just found something quite nice.

If anyone's ever watched the Yogscast Minecraft series (shadow of Israphel), you'll have heard of Fumblemore.
Well, usually if you join an offline server using the windows run command:

"C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jre6\bin\java" -Xms512m -Xmx1024m -cp "%APPDATA%\.minecraft\bin\*" -Djava.library.path="%APPDATA%\.minecraft\bin\natives" net.minecraft.client.Minecraf t "Character"
you get Steve with a skull cape, or just Steve.

If you type in Fumblemore, you get Fumblemore :D

"C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jre6\bin\java" -Xms512m -Xmx1024m -cp "%APPDATA%\.minecraft\bin\*" -Djava.library.path="%APPDATA%\.minecraft\bin\natives" net.minecraft.client.Minecraf t "Fumblemore"

Just thought someone might be interested.

Help guys I tamed a wolf and now this sheep is following me everywhere.

Anyone here use Redpower with IndustrialCraft? I need to know if it's possible to use Pneumatic Tubes without attaching them to a Redpower machine. Like, connecting a Recycler to a Mass Fabricator with Pneumatic Tubes. Could I make the tubes work, sending scrap too the Mass Fabricator?

you would need a transposer and a redstone clock (both part of redpower) hooked up to the recycler first.

Help guys I tamed a wolf and now this sheep is following me everywhere.
i'm sorry :c

you would need a transposer and a redstone clock (both part of redpower) hooked up to the recycler first.

Ah, I was testing with a filter. I rigged a filter to a chest and tubed it to another chest, then flicked it on and off with a lever and redstone wire. I read on a wiki that transposers took items that landed on it, didn't say much else. I'll make a transposer and put it on with that setup, then.

I have an automated watermill system on the roof, and I put a cobblestone generator there too rigged up to a block breaker to feed the recycler.

someone host a factions server.

someone host a factions server.
Haha. I was about to post mine.
play.adventura2.net