Poll

is minecraft dead

yes
270 (61.8%)
no
167 (38.2%)

Total Members Voted: 436

Author Topic: Minecraft Megathread; yeah its update 1.12 big whoop what about it  (Read 5850438 times)

If it's blockland only the ranks are even more redundant because we already know everyone. If say, aesc had just gotten buildrights and Lord tony had super forever man status, i would still think tony is an idiot and invite aesc to build with me because i know them both from the forum. A server that had unknown people would make sense because we don't know the new guys, but we're a fairly small community and we know who to trust and who to hunt.

If it's blockland only the ranks are even more redundant because we already know everyone. If say, aesc had just gotten buildrights and Lord tony had super forever man status, i would still think tony is an idiot and invite aesc to build with me because i know them both from the forum. A server that had unknown people would make sense because we don't know the new guys, but we're a fairly small community and we know who to trust and who to hunt.
making more sense, convinced me to dump pex.

going to OP lord tony the second i see him /sarcasm.

Help, when I try to delete the META-INF with 7zip it says

Help, when I try to delete the META-INF with 7zip it says

It would appear than 7-zip does not have the "remove" function installed. Since this should be default, you've got a problem.
Try reinstalling 7zip, or redownloading minecraft.jar.

It would appear than 7-zip does not have the "remove" function installed. Since this should be default, you've got a problem.
Try reinstalling 7zip, or redownloading minecraft.jar.
Thanks!

i might finish up and start up a test server tommorow.
removed PEX
whitelist will be on when the server is set up correctly (but not in test)
still have yet to install multiverse and towny, x-ray mod i'm having minor problems with.
nothing should take too long, if there are sudden delays, then it will be the day after.

forget your dumb ass buildcraft quarries

How did you get the texture pack to work with tekkit D: It wont work properly for me :C

coming to you straight from the willcraft server:

that took loving forever

the top segment of the walls is going to be hieroglyphs, probably using that weird language the enchanting tables use

also while I was waiting for the stone to smelt I attempted to make the temple guardians look creepier, I think it does the trick (should've moved those chests and furnaces into the back now that I think of it)

plus I ventured out of the small crater the temple is built in for the first time in days and found two signs that other players had been within 100 blocks of it, I guess it's more hidden than I thought lol

nobody has found it yet or at least shown signs that they have, which is good I suppose since construction is far from finished

regulith's final resting place

Dropshock needs to remove the 1.8 logo.

all you have to do is send him a PM

and he will do it

eventually

all you have to do is send him a PM

and he will do it

eventually
but pm is like
ugh

FIEN