Poll

is minecraft dead

yes
270 (61.8%)
no
167 (38.2%)

Total Members Voted: 436

Author Topic: Minecraft Megathread; yeah its update 1.12 big whoop what about it  (Read 5849776 times)

Since we're talking about Technic, can any of you help me? I have been trying to get a auto macerate and smelting station to run but its not working for some reason. I have a timer connected to a chest full of unrefined ores and I color coded all the pipes and that stuff. The sorting machines are lighting up every second but its not pulling anything out. The side with two dots are connected to the chest and the second one with the two dots are connected to the macerators. I have no idea what the problem is and my brain is about to explode.
Never mind the sorting machine has to be right next to a chest which is stupid.

The Sorting Machine doesn't need to be right against the container. I have a sorting machine attached to my macerator so I can choose to not stuff coal dust or glass into my furnace. It uses a pipe so I can set it vertically in a tight space.
« Last Edit: July 28, 2012, 10:56:50 PM by MegaScientifical »

The Sorting Machine doesn't need to be right against the container. I have a sorting machine attached to my macerator so I can choose to not stuff coal dust or glass into my furnace. It uses a pipe so I can set it vertically in a tight space.

how does that work?

pics?

also i would use sorting machines more if bluetricity was

well

better

My setup is a bit sloppy, yes, but this is the result of me underestimating how much space I actually needed. This is on a Tekkit 3.0.3 server, but it shouldn't be a problem in this situation for you doing Technic:

I was editing the above into my post, but you were fast on the response. Also, I have three RedPower batteries rigged up to a bunch of solar panels and a backup thermophile. No power problems at all.

what the hell is going on

the pipe connecting the white and the green pipe goes nowhere, what the hell are the 3 blocks with the same textures, one is next to your chest, one is below the white pipe, and one is connected to one next to your chest

I just installed "Sonic's unbelievable shaders" and they really are unbelievable.

do you know what would be even better

if torches using that mod did that too

what the hell is going on

the pipe connecting the white and the green pipe goes nowhere, what the hell are the 3 blocks with the same textures, one is next to your chest, one is below the white pipe, and one is connected to one next to your chest

A view from behind. The machine below the white pipe is my induction furnace, the machine to the right of my chest is an MFE (I got three MFSes above it), the brown thing attached to the MFE is my LV Transformer. The two blocks against my Rotatary Macerator and one against my Induction Furnace are filters, which pull out stacks of items whenever a redstone signal is applied.

do you know what would be even better

if torches using that mod did that too

Get Sonic Ether's Shaders v10 Beta. He released it via Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/SonicEther http://www.mediafire.com/?1x6g9ot1gh373gc It's harder to install since it's just the beta, but the torches do special lighting, he added a water shader, etc.

Edit: I just got it installed. Yes, I'm not showing off torches in this. I just love this. :)

« Last Edit: July 28, 2012, 11:56:58 PM by MegaScientifical »

My computer cant run the shaders mod
yay

So I upgrading my stuff pc to a super good one. I can run shaders now so what are so good ones. Preferably simple ones.

Can somebody try 71.34.60.132

Nevermind
« Last Edit: July 29, 2012, 01:53:25 AM by Molasses »

So after finally realizing that I could get the Aether mod in 1.2.5 I just got to the Aether since it first came out.

First thing I see:  Second tier dungeon, the Pantheon one.

Second thing I see:  I SPAWNED ON A loving CLOUD

forget

Jesus christ what even happened

It's so blurry it made my eyes water a little

Jesus christ what even happened

It's so blurry it made my eyes water a little

Your internet provider might be "optimizing" images coming to you. Badspot had to fix that problem when ISPs were apparently trying to optimize files while sending them to the player, which caused their hash codes to change and screw up the game. :panda: