Minecraft Megathread; yeah its update 1.12 big whoop what about it

Poll

is minecraft dead

yes
270 (61.8%)
no
167 (38.2%)

Total Members Voted: 436

Author Topic: Minecraft Megathread; yeah its update 1.12 big whoop what about it  (Read 5819192 times)

I know I don't want to bombard kingdaro with zillions of questions, but how do you save something to a floppy disk? Is there no way to tell really?
the disk directory is, well, disk

so if i wanted to save "foo" to an inserted disk, i would type "copy foo disk/foo"

if there are multiple disks and disk drives, the drives are labeled as disk, disk2, disk3, etc.

but this kind of stuff is on the CC wiki, should probably look it up. a lot of helpful information there.

Every time I right click on just about anything computer craft minecraft spams stuffloads of errors.
Code: [Select]
InvTweaks: [ERROR] Failed to move picked up stack: Section not available (l26 in ContainerSectionManager.java)
that's not computercraft's problem.

what am I doing wrong
please tell me you're joking

what am I doing wrong
Since Kingdaro didn't help, think of it as Minecraft. What do you do first? Punch trees.

the prospect of actually holding a shovel and attempting to do something in the program is funny to me

that's like holding a shovel IRL while playing minecraft

haha that's pretty funny

but yh, I was serious king ;~;

these loving boots man, holy stuff

also just as I suspected, I'm situated smack dab in the middle of the biggest snow biome ever, which is nice if you like snow but real stuffty if you need anything from another part of the world

there's a jungle to the south/southwest and a swamp to the east, but that's all I've seen other than snow for miles

I just hope more stuff gets added to the mod, does anyone know if those creepy monoliths are still around or can I stop looking?

Ive never even used a snapshot.
Also Tonkka, shut up already, why the forget do you play this game if you are going to bitch about everything?
You're right, i don't play it. Not anymore. The game has divided in so many multiple roads in the subject of updates it's a pain in the ass to try to play it when everything reminds me of the way how this feature here hasn't been fixed, this here feature is just useless and that there is just plain broken. Remember how you could block with a sword? Me neither. It doesn't work.

Also.
Ever since the snapshot thing started, I've been a lot less excited about updates, I find.

I would like to leave this argument here.
« Last Edit: December 07, 2012, 03:18:41 PM by Tonkka² »

Remember how you could block with a sword? Me neither. It doesn't work.

lol, what game are you playing? block works perfectly

Block doesn't do stuff. The only time i ever use block is to dampen creeper damage.

Doesn't block make you only take half the damage you normally would?

blocking helps me out with skeletons. i don't bother trying to use it with zombies, lol

It reduces damage but it's counter intuitive because you have a better chance at stunlocking literally every enemy in the game. It also makes you walk slower, so you're probably going to get hit twice anyway.

remember i said skeletons - that logic only applies when enemies can't shoot you from far away. it'd be hard to stunlock an enemy 12 blocks away with a sword, don't you think?

a bow doesn't work that well either, since the amount of time needed to charge a bow with considerable range and distance would allow the enemies to shoot, and at the point where you can just rightclick for half a second, you might as well just use a sword.

Serpentining gets better results than getting shot six times with block on.

skeletons aim ahead of where you're running and they aim good.

and if you get shot by a skeleton 6 times, you're either not trying to kill him, running away, or just completely braindead