Minecraft Megathread; yeah its update 1.12 big whoop what about it

Poll

is minecraft dead

yes
270 (61.8%)
no
167 (38.2%)

Total Members Voted: 436

Author Topic: Minecraft Megathread; yeah its update 1.12 big whoop what about it  (Read 5848417 times)

lol that's fantastic.

Thanks, but I can't take much credit beyond the labor and some minor changes, I used this to help

I can, however, take full credit for this, though it isn't finished

I'm going to put animals on either side of the front farms and I just finished hooking up the first collector so I can just whack each sector once with my scythe and move on

Also that gazebo is going to be a less...obsidian as soon as I configure the portal
« Last Edit: May 09, 2014, 03:45:21 AM by Regulith »

well that took loving forever

gonna take a LOT of modification to get it fully integrated into the mountain but at least I can start setting up a proper home
aww yeah baby
much better.

well that took loving forever

gonna take a LOT of modification to get it fully integrated into the mountain but at least I can start setting up a proper home
Show us a nighttime picture with lava in the eyes and mouth

90 sucks
120 is the stuff
120 looks horrible are you kidding me
Everything's stretched to forget it looks terrible

« Last Edit: May 09, 2014, 09:54:44 AM by Sentry »

Looks like you were following someone elses exact design.
Look familiar? Your should try to do something original instead of ripping off someone else.
Thanks, but I can't take much credit beyond the labor and some minor changes, I used this to help
gj

gj
shiet now i feel stupid
i remembered seeing the exact design on the minecraft forums

120 looks horrible are you kidding me
Everything's stretched to forget it looks terrible
Preference

why do people who build on creative god mode, make farms and stuff. like they have no intention of playing survival. and even if they swapped over to do so, its completly pointless since its just then a cheat anyways.

why do people who build on creative god mode, make farms and stuff. like they have no intention of playing survival. and even if they swapped over to do so, its completly pointless since its just then a cheat anyways.
probably because it's fun for them
like I guess redstone is supposed to be practical in survival or something right? but I always just messed with it in creative, especially with redpower

Decorations? It really couldn't be more obvious.

what are some good mods to play with? i'm really bored with vanilla right now

thermal expansion
tinker's construct
tinker's mechworks
minefactory
and the one best mod,
HAMSTERS FOREVER

If you're into Industrial Engineering, I recommend Industrial Craft 2.