Poll

is minecraft dead

yes
270 (61.8%)
no
167 (38.2%)

Total Members Voted: 436

Author Topic: Minecraft Megathread; yeah its update 1.12 big whoop what about it  (Read 5801894 times)

ah, damn
do you know what it is exactly that's causing the lag?

Not even a clue

It doesn't take much for this computer, though, so it could be anything

I know they had to make sure there was compatibility between new and old skins but holy stuff this layout is awful and confusing

Not to mention there isn't a proper skin viewer that has 1.8 compatibility yet

Hopefully all this changes by the time it becomes official because otherwise I'm gonna have a hell of a time

You mean something like this?

You mean something like this?

No, and I don't mean to offend anyone who likes or uses MNCS with any of this, but I need a serious program like Minecraft Skin Viewer that I can run alongside Paint.NET or whatever program I choose to use to make the skin as well as pose the figure to see how things will look when the player is viewed at certain angles with limbs in various positions and take pictures when everything is said and done, not this browser-based hybrid that seems aimed more towards someone who has never used an image editing program in their life

No, and I don't mean to offend anyone who likes or uses MNCS with any of this, but I need a serious program like Minecraft Skin Viewer that I can run alongside Paint.NET or whatever program I choose to use to make the skin as well as pose the figure to see how things will look when the player is viewed at certain angles with limbs in various positions and take pictures when everything is said and done, not this browser-based hybrid that seems aimed more towards someone who has never used an image editing program in their life
Ah.
Actually, That sound like something I'd find useful too.
Maybe with each body part's overlay as a toggle able option?

Ah.
Actually, That sound like something I'd find useful too.
Maybe with each body part's overlay as a toggle able option?

Yes, MCSkin3D actually does this and it's what I've used for the one 1.8 skin I've attempted to do but its other functionalities are lacking, mainly live updates and model posing

ink sac is black
ah right now I thought I said brown instead of orange in the first posts
« Last Edit: May 15, 2014, 03:26:11 PM by Maxwell. »

Ugh these villages keep regenerating with things I have turned off in the configs and crashing me until I delete them again, I just want to find a damn village that won't crash me so I can build a portal in it and be able to get there without traveling over 5,000 blocks, I need Emeralds for stuff

I also really need to stop logging out while morphed into a Blaze floating over the ocean

Edit: Finally the last one of the four villages I'd found and marked didn't have any Biomes O Plenty bullstuff so it seems to be fine
« Last Edit: May 15, 2014, 04:12:25 PM by Regulith »

Coulda just advanced genetics cloned villagers.

Coulda just advanced genetics cloned villagers.

Don't have it, don't want it

I did Lasso a pair and brought them back though just in case stuff hits the fan again

Frienderman

Has science gone too far?
« Last Edit: May 15, 2014, 09:49:27 PM by Regulith »

Speaking of Science

whose the genius who made the ceiling out of bedrock

If the distances I needed to cross weren't to vast I'd definitely use trains instead of Enhanced Portals, they seem fun

I'd use railcraft it used vanilla ores.