Poll

is minecraft dead

yes
270 (61.8%)
no
167 (38.2%)

Total Members Voted: 436

Author Topic: Minecraft Megathread; yeah its update 1.12 big whoop what about it  (Read 6228712 times)

Hey, Oasis, I was reading really old posts, and I saw your 117 days or so. There's a mod that makes books useful and you can write in them, you should use that for your journal thing! :D
Assuming you're still doing that...
Yeah, that's a good idea, but I kinda wanted it to be outside of Minecraft so I could easily copy and paste. Thanks though.

The X and Y values maybe? Not sure.

Anywho, I might try KINEX's server soon. I need a non Kathy server which is pretty bare so I can go bamf with MAN vs. WILD
It's a really good server Cyan.

I took lots of screenshots over the past 10 minutes. Lewk

First I was traveling away from home, and I found a few trees on fire. I go farther, and there's a damn forest lit up!

THEN as I was traveling home, I saw a poor little dungeon sticking out from under a mountain. I go to visit

I go up to it and find its a skele spawner asdf! I quickly dispatch them and the spawner and get loot.

LEWT

I dig around it and find some friends<3

stuff brix

I jump over this ditch to the otherside. Many beloved spiders fell to their deaths

le fu

Killed him and escaped. Night time D: Then i got off

im not theres nothing to use it on!

I wish Notch would improve the combat. Seriously, it's almost impossible to fight more than one enemy at a time because just touching them does constant damage. I don't want it to be too easy, I just wish that fighting an enemy wouldn't immediately drain your health.

As long as I know where the enemies are, I can usually kill them easily, even with my fists. You need to learn how to work the terrain when in combat.

As long as I know where the enemies are, I can usually kill them easily, even with my fists. You need to learn how to work the terrain when in combat.

indeed, unless it's a skelle, two of them, and a spider, it's hard to kill them with your fist.

but alone there cake, all but spiders, i hate them, D:

I have a ton of arrows so anything will get barraged. I like shooting straight up and watch it rain down on my foes.

I built a large walled city, saved it, and then got overrun by hostile mobs at night.

Without saving, I placed about 50-100 tnt all over the place. Bye bye city =(

indeed, unless it's a skelle, two of them, and a spider, it's hard to kill them with your fist.

Zombies: VERY Easy
Skeles: Easy - Dodging arrows is fun
Creepers: Easy - If they hiss, you run =)
Spiders: Medium - The only efficient way to kill them is with a bow (string from spider -_-) or from above
Ghast: Hard...lol
Pigman: Just don't attack them

Having a bow helps against everything. I always keep a bucket of lava ready for barricading stuff.

Spiders are all about timing. Wait for them to pounce and punch them in the snout.

Spiders are all about timing. Wait for them to pounce and punch them in the snout.

well maybe me lagging in minecraft(yes, laugh at me) may cause problems with spiders.

Zombies: its like fighting a god damn cow
Creepers: Easy - fight them like any other mob
Spiders: Medium - climbing onto your ceiling and landing on you when you go outside
Skeletons: Medium - god loving damnit arrows looking nearly invisible
Ghast: Hard - THEY SPIT loving BALLS OF FIRE
Pigman: Gtfo

Guys, guys, I invented this awesome new way to keep spiders from climbing over our walls!

It's called an overhang.

Problem solved.