Poll

is minecraft dead

yes
270 (61.8%)
no
167 (38.2%)

Total Members Voted: 436

Author Topic: Minecraft Megathread; yeah its update 1.12 big whoop what about it  (Read 5851254 times)

I don't understand what the harm and poison potions are for. Unless they're planning on the ability to poison your weapons, they seem pointless. Or maybe you could change the label on a poison bottle to a healing bottle and trick people.

I'm pretty sure they're there to let you know you didn't brew a good potion. If every mixture was beneficial, there'd be no risk.

I think they are planning on the ability to poison weapons.
I'm pretty sure they're there to let you know you didn't brew a good potion. If every mixture was beneficial, there'd be no risk.
There isn't much risk when the name of the potion is displayed there anyway.

Woah, we get potions in pre3!

so basically fermented spider eyes are stuff and should be burned immediately? i think there should be a mod that adds a terraria like seller that would follow you arround until you tell him to stay. he could buy the useless stuff like extra seeds, extra food, old weapons, tools, and armor, and assorted supplies. he then would sell things like diamond and other ores, special seeds, cake or cake ingredients, and rare commodities, like glowstone dust.

also, i hope you will be able to throw poison, poison things, or make poison traps. that would be cool.

anyone have any good 1.9 3 texture packs? i'm stuck with a relatively ugly one right now and there aren't any good ones from the looks of the mc forums.
« Last Edit: October 08, 2011, 01:54:04 PM by fred da kiko »

also, i hope you will be able to throw poison, poison things, or make poison traps. that would be cool.

That would be amazing and give poison potions a use

so basically fermented spider eyes are stuff and should be burned immediately? i think there should be a mod that adds a terraria like seller that would follow you arround until you tell him to stay. he could buy the useless stuff like extra seeds, extra food, old weapons, tools, and armor, and assorted supplies. he then would sell things like diamond and other ores, special seeds, cake or cake ingredients, and rare commodities, like glowstone dust.

anyone have any good 1.9 3 texture packs? i'm stuck with a relatively ugly one right now and there aren't any good ones from the looks of the mc forums.
Derivation RPG texture pack
its lovey

also, hopefully there will be no need for a trader that follows you. Hopefully our lovely neighbors the Testificates will barter.

its lovey

also, hopefully there will be no need for a trader that follows you. Hopefully our lovely neighbors the Testificates will barter.
yeah, but that would mean inhabiting the bland biomes that testificates live in. i for one enjoy living somewhere that isn't a desert or plane.

yeah, but that would mean inhabiting the bland biomes that testificates live in. i for one enjoy living somewhere that isn't a desert or plane.

>implying you have to live where you trade

>implying you have to live where you trade
yeah

you could build a nice road from whatever are you live in to the town.
and take a trip down there every couple of days.

Or you do it my way and build a train with  cargo chests for mass selling :u

cause traveling really far is fun.

The pocket edition is hard to build in, considering it is all touch screen based. Also, how do I start the .jar for the pre-release?

its lovey
oh god, that style is weird. i'm looking for something more like doku mini.

Does anyone know a good way to make a rail starter and stopper though a single track.

did you see it here?
Cause I edited the nether to be made of snow ice and water and posted pictures here a while ago.

That, actually, looks really cool. :D

I want