Poll

is minecraft dead

yes
270 (61.8%)
no
167 (38.2%)

Total Members Voted: 436

Author Topic: Minecraft Megathread; yeah its update 1.12 big whoop what about it  (Read 5992189 times)

does anybody know a good tutorial for forestry, oh and powering machines. this is something i need help on. i've currently got a forgetton of generators sitting on top of all of my machines, for the sole reason- i don't know how to power them

you need to run a wire from the generators to the machines

and forestry, forestry is just something you need to pick up aand learn by yourself.

you need to run a wire from the generators to the machines

and forestry, forestry is just something you need to pick up aand learn by yourself.
I know that, silly, i mean like how to use watermills and solar panels. every time i try to hook it up my machine loving explodes. lol. i think it's just confusing how all of these mods work together. example- wrenches. three different loving wrenches with similar crafting recipes

and forestry, i suppose i could just start a test world to see what to do with it. lol i love the beekeeping thing

i wonder when lanterns are going to come out. Been waiting since the update was announced :(

you should make a cage with a shooter block to transfer goods.
i use a glitch to block the shots. but still dont want people being starfishs.

I know that, silly, i mean like how to use watermills and solar panels. every time i try to hook it up my machine loving explodes.

what you need here is to hook up the windmills and solar panels and stuff to a batbox.

you run wires from the solar panels and stuff to the input sides of a batbox (the sides without the circle)

and then you run the wire to power your machines from the output side of the batbox (the circle)

i wonder when lanterns are going to come out. Been waiting since the update was announced :(

Lanterns ARE out, it's the redstone lamps.

Remember this?

Be scared of the dark!
       "Torches will die after a while. Use flint and steel to reignite, or place lanterns that will last forever.

More like last never

and we never got to carve jack o lanterns, you just find a random patch of already carved pumpkins out in the wild

Packed my stuff and i'm heading out to find new land. My spawn is a mess after countless creeper raids. Going to head west to find new land to settle and build a small fort. Only packed the things i really need.
INTO THE WEEEESSSSSSTTTTT~
« Last Edit: March 15, 2012, 02:30:22 PM by skill4life »

[im g]http://i1045.photobucket.com/albums/b452/wcamille96/Packeddembags.png[/img]
Packed my stuff and i'm heading out to find new land. My spawn is a mess after countless creeper raids. Going to head west to find new land to settle and build a small fort. Only packed the things i really need.
INTO THE WEEEESSSSSSTTTTT~

Why not just use nether portals?
Much faster and you can pretty easily go get more of your stuff.
I also have no idea why you would need gold ingots.
oh wait golden apples

Why not just use nether portals?
Much faster and you can pretty easily go get more of your stuff.
I also have no idea why you would need gold ingots.
oh wait golden apples

gold tools are awesome dude

faster than diamond

gold tools are awesome dude

faster than diamond
>33 uses
>better than diamond which has 1500-something uses
>lolnope.avi

but yeah they are faster
enchant diamond everything and act like you're in creative minus the flying like a boss
« Last Edit: March 15, 2012, 03:26:32 PM by Gojira »