Poll

is minecraft dead

yes
270 (61.8%)
no
167 (38.2%)

Total Members Voted: 436

Author Topic: Minecraft Megathread; yeah its update 1.12 big whoop what about it  (Read 6230344 times)

>33 uses
>better than dian

i didnt say better

i said faster, and they are, gold tools work faster than diamond, and gold armor protects you the best, but doesnt last long.

i didnt say better

i said faster, and they are, gold tools work faster than diamond, and gold armor protects you the best, but doesnt last long.
read the edit lol

Which doesn't quite make sense, since you can bend gold with your bare hands if you try hard enough... I would expect a golden pick to break in half after hitting a rock a few times.

Which doesn't quite make sense, since you can bend gold with your bare hands if you try hard enough... I would expect a golden pick to break in half after hitting a rock a few times.
nor does punching trees for wood

it's not about realism, it's about balance.

nor does punching trees for wood
What stone age level hick town do you live in? 'Round here, everybody is taught how to punch trees for wood. We even trained some roosterroaches and voles to get wood for us.

What stone age level hick town do you live in? 'Round here, everybody is taught how to punch trees for wood. We even trained some roosterroaches and voles to get wood for us.
holy stuff you are so badass

is it possible to take the Oil and stuff from a Coke oven through pipes?

Why not just use nether portals?
Much faster and you can pretty easily go get more of your stuff.
Because i want to start my inventory from new and set up a better organization, would be too much trouble moving the 20 chests full of stuff i already have.

I also have no idea why you would need gold ingots.
oh wait golden apples
nope
http://www.minecraftwiki.net/wiki/Powered_Rail

Why aren't you taking ore blocks instead of ingots? Why do you need clay, pistons, planks instead of logs, wheat seeds, redstone torches, fences, melons, stone bricks, whatever is below that wheat, wheat, feathers, string, wool, and whatever is under the wool?
You've got no idea how to pack efficiently.
« Last Edit: March 15, 2012, 04:06:43 PM by ? »

Why aren't you taking ore blocks instead of ingots? Why do you need clay, pistons, planks instead of logs, wheat seeds, redstone torches, fences, melons, stone bricks, whatever is below that wheat, wheat, feathers, string, wool, and whatever is under the wool?

he'm a reel brother

It was to mainly have everything there when i need it, and i forgot about the existence of ore blocks :C

God damnit is someone intelligent enough in tekkit pack to make me a bog earth farm and then supply humus to my forestry machines?

The seed
Code: [Select]
-(Veigar Caves) gives a nice, very open cave system with a pretty close spider dungeon that is thankfully mostly enclosed. It also gives a surface ravine.

i love this biomes mod
i carried like 7 stacks of stone and a stack of wood + stack of logs to a fall biome and am making a nice mansion there c:

it overlooks a marsh.
like a lord of the rings marsh.