Poll

is minecraft dead

yes
270 (61.8%)
no
167 (38.2%)

Total Members Voted: 436

Author Topic: Minecraft Megathread; yeah its update 1.12 big whoop what about it  (Read 6230940 times)

The problem is I can't really change the hull that much since I pored way too much time into putting upside-down stairs

But could you show me a better design from the top down view on the graphing paper styled thing?

After a few attempts to generate a pleasant world I got an awesome one

Two really nice ravines connected by a massive abandoned mine

a. what is it?
b. Why would you scrap that? it looks like it took a truckload of effort
Its a cathedral.
I think.
More, updated pics. Sorry for night.

The Cathedral of St. Uterus

The Cathedral of St. Uterus
Thats the 5th time ive heard that xP

looks nice but its too dark
Didn't realize that when taking the pictures. Let me just make a video of it real quick.

holy stuff just discovered technic/tekkit/industrialcraft
suddenly minecraft is interesting again.

Why do all my machines explode when I power them with my four nuclear power plants at once... ?

Fracture, why are you building the technical bits of a vagina? Because you probably got the design idea from that subconsciously.

shaders gave me a traumatic experience because i almost walked off that edge taking the picture

and i toyed with the splasher

Didn't realize that when taking the pictures. Let me just make a video of it real quick.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UYz2EGO1krI

Why do all my machines explode when I power them with my four nuclear power plants at once... ?
If I remember correctly, it's because they are overheating.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UYz2EGO1krI
If I remember correctly, it's because they are overheating.
no, its because machines can only accept low voltage. he needs to put some transformer upgrades in the machine or convert the extreme HV power to HV with a HV transformer then to MV power with a MV transformer then to LV with a LV transformer

Fracture, why are you building the technical bits of a vagina? Because you probably got the design idea from that subconsciously.
Now that I think about it...
Drat.
*Deletes world*

Can someone help me with getting industrialcraft?
I keep trying to use the 1.2.3 modloader, modloadermp, and forge but it always crashes

Nevermind, fixed it
« Last Edit: March 18, 2012, 01:53:38 PM by masterockets »