Poll

is minecraft dead

yes
270 (61.8%)
no
167 (38.2%)

Total Members Voted: 436

Author Topic: Minecraft Megathread; yeah its update 1.12 big whoop what about it  (Read 5851121 times)

yogscast music is awesome

Playing around with quarries on tekkit :D

tekkit's so fun
I got really good at it, became the richest player on my friend's server in a day
I now generate approximately 0.8 diamonds per second, it's pretty nice

tekkit's so fun
I got really good at it, became the richest player on my friend's server in a day
i thought it would've been harder than redstone at first, but it's easier than punching dirt and very fun at the same time :D

why would you make a wide mine, even in vanilla?
guess which jackie chan moment I impersonated

IMPLYING ANYTHING UNDERGROUND IS A MINE
you forgot underground homes and natural cave issues

oh and i make wide mines because i like having space to move and i'm not a huge sperg about "maximum efficiency", also light propagates further (visually speaking, systematically the light level is the same but the actual surface will be bighter) with wider spaces so it's easier to see what I'm doing
i bet you make your blockland houses exactly five bricks too

tekkit's so fun
that's exactly the reason i can't stand it
you now have an infinite supply of basically anything
WELCOME TO "SPECIFICALLY NOT CREATIVE MODE"

I can host a tekkit server for all you peoples c:

That depends on if anyone wants me to, of course. I have one set up, and its been played on, it works.

I can host a tekkit server for all you peoples c:

That depends on if anyone wants me to, of course. I have one set up, and its been played on, it works.
put it creative pls

if anyone knows me on minecraft, i always build massive quarries for easy minerals and entrances to caves.

I personally don't like Tekkit. Quarter the fun in Minecraft Survival is gathering resources manually.

You feel several dozen times more accomplished finding a patch of diamonds than having your quarry mine them every second.

Tekkit server is up at 174.103.189.141
                                        (Add :25565 if you cannot connect)

Creative mod is off because thats more fun.
« Last Edit: July 17, 2012, 09:21:46 AM by Arekan »

BlackMod linked his IP to the minecraft forums so it filled up with handicaps.

I might try that, mostly because I want to kill them to get their items like most people would.

that's exactly the reason i can't stand it
you now have an infinite supply of basically anything
WELCOME TO "SPECIFICALLY NOT CREATIVE MODE"

its only like that if you play it like that

http://forum.minecraftuser.jp/viewtopic.php?t=176&p=47353#p47256

PMDLoader lets you import .pmd model files into Minecraft. Models will likely be extremely processing intensive in Minecraft, but worth it to see. My problem is I can't figure out how to actually get the models into the game. I fixed a crash bug apparently pertaining to a example model not naming correctly due to Windows renaming the Japanese text something random. But I don't see how you view it ingame like GameChap did. Maybe you need to actually code it in...? If there's one thing GameChap is good at, it's at getting Japanese mods functional before anyone else can make tutorials on it, whilst not actually explaining how the hell they got it working the way they did.

All the GameChap hate aside, I would really like to know how to get this working. What must I do?

Oh wow, What an awesome mod!

Amazing Mod

Oh whats that? Its a GAME CHAP video? oh thats too bad i guess you cant see this amazing mod.
www.youtube.com/watch?v=i94RccsNeEY