Minecraft Megathread; yeah its update 1.12 big whoop what about it

Poll

is minecraft dead

yes
270 (61.8%)
no
167 (38.2%)

Total Members Voted: 436

Author Topic: Minecraft Megathread; yeah its update 1.12 big whoop what about it  (Read 5851081 times)

On the launcher, top-left of 'modpacks' section, click 'Filters', change client to server, and the login area will become a button that downloads the server files all ready-to-go

oh hey the servers are back up

Can someone host vanilla MC

why was i lagging on localhost ;-;
Because minecraft is unoptimized and lazily-made so it runs via a detour creating the magical technological failure of ping to your own computer.

technic launcher has a 1.4.2 option enabled as a dev build aaaaaaa
try it out!

... Ha.... haha.... 1.4.4 is coming... That is... kind of sad... Well, it is only a development build. Maybe Tekkit will still do 1.4.4. They did add/change a few things from 1.4.2 to 1.4.4, which is why I'd like to see Tekkit for that is possible. :P

Wait, no equivalent exchange? :(

Can someone host vanilla MC
I'm hosting, you'll need hamachi to join though.

on a sidenote from cigarette the bREAst

minecraft + spotify is a lot of fun lol
neat and all but why the hell do you keep your tools and weapons on the right side of the toolbar? you had a pretty hard time getting your sword out when that spider attacked you. also wondering why you place so few torchs, it was dark as hell lol
« Last Edit: November 10, 2012, 04:55:49 PM by CopBlock »

Wait, no equivalent exchange? :(
EE3 is still really early and is also copping a lot of flak from the people who do find and use it and find that it's not loving broken like EE2. Including it in a widely accessible modpack at this point is just inviting yet more trouble, since instead of only the smart dumb people whining about it, the dumb dumb people who can't even install it themselves will see it too.

This is seriously cinematic
i got a little melodramatic at the end but it was actual like normal gameplay lol

neat and all but why the hell do you keep your tools and weapons on the right side of the toolbar? you had a pretty hard time getting your sword out when that spider attacked you. also wondering why you place so few torchs, it was dark as hell lol
I usually use the scroll wheel to get through my weapons but
well im not sure why i put them on the left lol. also for some reason im really conservative about torches and materials and stuff, i use my torches sparingly which is kinda dumb i guess but it works for those really long mining missions

i got a little melodramatic at the end but it was actual like normal gameplay lol
I usually use the scroll wheel to get through my weapons but
well im not sure why i put them on the left lol. also for some reason im really conservative about torches and materials and stuff, i use my torches sparingly which is kinda dumb i guess but it works for those really long mining missions
start making charcoal, it makes using a lot of torchs way easier since you have so many more lol. personally i cant stand weapons and tools on the right, i use the same set up everytime i play:
1 sword, 2 pick, 3 bow/axe, 4 water bucket, 5 torchs, 6 7 8 and 9 are whatever, 0 is food.

start making charcoal, it makes using a lot of torchs way easier since you have so many more lol.
i would say digging up coal in caves is the better way of getting materials for torches over smelting wood that you could be using for tools and building.

ur all doing it wrong

sword pick shovel axe ANYTHING ANYTHING ANYTHING food torches